Terry Larrier Potential | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier Potential

Reaction Score
Terry can be a very good player for uconn but only if he’s put in the right position to succeed. If we rely on him to handle the ball, create off iso plays or distribute to shooters off penetration I don’t believe he will be able to do those things without turning the ball over, taking bad shots, etc.

He needs to be used to flash for open shots against zones, get in passing lanes and score in transition and get to the line when he has a size advantage.

We have all only seen a very small sample size from him so I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see a player with any court vision and doesn’t have a great feel for the game and decides to force shots, not because he’s a selfish player, but because he doesn’t see the right pass or play.

Use him the right way and don’t give him the complete green light and I think he will be a good player that helps uconn make the tournament.

Reaction Score
I know it’s only 1 game, but like I said a few weeks ago, I really feel Uconn goes where Larrier takes us...

Reaction Score
I know it’s only 1 game, but like I said a few weeks ago, I really feel Uconn goes where Larrier takes us...
I agree and like I said in another thread he will be the best player by the end of the year. Better than Jalen.

Reaction Score
Terry can be a very good player for uconn but only if he’s put in the right position to succeed. If we rely on him to handle the ball, create off iso plays or distribute to shooters off penetration I don’t believe he will be able to do those things without turning the ball over, taking bad shots, etc.

He needs to be used to flash for open shots against zones, get in passing lanes and score in transition and get to the line when he has a size advantage.

We have all only seen a very small sample size from him so I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see a player with any court vision and doesn’t have a great feel for the game and decides to force shots, not because he’s a selfish player, but because he doesn’t see the right pass or play.

Use him the right way and don’t give him the complete green light and I think he will be a good player that helps uconn make the tournament.
Another reason why I like he can play the 4 when Polley is in there. I love the small lineup.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom