Terrence Clarke breaks down offers | The Boneyard

Terrence Clarke breaks down offers

Reaction Score
Terrence Clarke seems like a hard player to get if Kentucky, Kansas, and maybe Duke are involved. At least our staff is putting in the time and effort for Clarks and others.

Q: UConn has made you a priority for quite some time. What do you like about them?
A: “UConn’s great. Danny Hurley is a great coach and their style of play is cool. Everyone runs and has their time to go. Seeing Jalen Adams excel in their system was great. Also, Hurley contacts my coaches and comes to my games also.”

Five-Star Terrence Clarke breaks down his game, Blue-Blood offers & more

Reaction Score
6 or 7 months? Clarke already doesn't plan on finishing his freshman year. At least he's honest (and cocky).

Would take him in a heartbeat.

Reaction Score
Clarke is an absolute stud. He's from Boston and plays at Brewster so UConn should be recruiting him. But at the end of the day he's going to a one and done factory like Kentucky or Duke.

Reaction Score
Clarke is an absolute stud. He's from Boston and plays at Brewster so UConn should be recruiting him. But at the end of the day he's going to a one and done factory like Kentucky or Duke.

He's not going to college at all.

Reaction Score
Yeah I forgot he was 2021. I don’t have my hopes up. But I trust that this staff will do their due diligence with both him and others and not be caught blindsided in the future when we miss on our top targets.

Reaction Score
If you read what most of these kids say about the schools recruiting them, especially Kentucky, you can see why not having many guys go to the league the last few years is making it hard for Hurley to sign some of the top kids he's pursued. Most mention recent players who've gone to the league from the other schools recruiting them. Of course, then there's Kofi.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
If you read what most of these kids say about the schools recruiting them, especially Kentucky, you can see why not having many guys go to the league the last few years is making it hard for Hurley to sign some of the top kids he's pursued. Most mention recent players who've gone to the league from the other schools recruiting them. Of course, then there's Kofi.

Agreed but think this is going to change soon (hopefully). We have one player who should be a lock (Cole) for the NBA but is still 2 years away. We all know that Akok has his sights on an early departure - time will tell... A few other guys on the team could also develop nicely under Hurley to eventually make it to the NBA. Going to take a few years, but this year's team alone could have 3 or 4 future NBA players.

Reaction Score
Agreed but think this is going to change soon (hopefully). We have one player who should be a lock (Cole) for the NBA but is still 2 years away. We all know that Akok has his sights on an early departure - time will tell... A few other guys on the team could also develop nicely under Hurley to eventually make it to the NBA. Going to take a few years, but this year's team alone could have 3 or 4 future NBA players.
I'm curious why you think Cole should be a lock for the NBA. He had great stats at Howard, and I think he'll be a good addition at UConn, but college basketball is littered with mid-major players who stuff the stat sheet but aren't quite good enough to make the NBA. Since we haven't had any NBA players in a while I think some people forget how hard it is to make the NBA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom