Terrence Clark dies in auto accident | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Terrence Clark dies in auto accident

Reaction Score
This kid was too young.

'Yesterday is a gone, tomorrow has not come, all we have is today.'

If you have one foot in yesterday and the other in tomorrow then you are pissin on today.

Just saying appreciate, relish, savor, enjoy and maximize the 'now'. No certainties beyond that.
Just found out my neighbor until I was 18 passed away. He was 36 years old, his brother passed away a long time ago at 21, and his dad passed away suddenly later that year at 55. His sister was married and her husband died of pancreatic cancer and she also got a tough cancer diagnosis. Some families have to deal with way too much, the loss that mother has dealt with is unfathomable. Maximizing the now is good advice.

Reaction Score
Did he ever show any interest in UConn? Obviously it's trivial now, but him being a local kid, I figure that would have been this board's best shot at getting to know him.

Far too many of these lately, it seems. I can only imagine grief his family and friends must be feeling.

Reaction Score
Did he ever show any interest in UConn? Obviously it's trivial now, but him being a local kid, I figure that would have been this board's best shot at getting to know him.

Far too many of these lately, it seems. I can only imagine grief his family and friends must be feeling.
Yes. They offered him and Hurley called him the first day he could talk to 2021 recruits (Clarke ended up reclassifying to 2020). But UConn didn't make his final 6. He was always earmarked for Kentucky.

Q: UConn has made you a priority for quite some time. What do you like about them?

A: “UConn’s great. Danny Hurley is a great coach and their style of play is cool. Everyone runs and has their time to go. Seeing Jalen Adams excel in their system was great. Also, Hurley contacts my coaches and comes to my games also.”

Reaction Score
I’m just now finding out about this. This is just absolutely tragic and sad. Only 19 years of age , ugh I’m literally sick to my stomach. Tough loss for the basketball community especially in Boston I know they are gutted up there smh RIP T.Clarke

Reaction Score

He was recruited by both staffs

Reaction Score
The kid was ripping his Hyundai and ran a red light and nailed another car that could have killed the other people. Idk about this one

Reaction Score
The kid was ripping his Hyundai and ran a red light and nailed another car that could have killed the other people. Idk about this one
Jesus. Show some respect. Thankfully, no one else was hurt, but a young kid lost his life and all you have to say is “idk about this one”

I can’t even believe this has to be typed out. Classless.

Reaction Score
Very sad. Probably a good chance he would have ended up on the Knicks, they love those Kentucky players and need guards.

Reaction Score
The better way to phrase this is young man makes a mistake that many people make and pays the ultimate price. Thankfully no else did.

Lessons for others: Wear your seat belt. If you're going to try and catch a light (and you shouldn't), don't accelerate. Go moderate speeds and pay extra attention through all intersections and lights.

Motor vehicle crashes are the number 1 cause of death of teens.

Reaction Score

Agreed that i am happy no one else got really hurt. Prayers for this young man and his family. A parent is not suppose to bury their child or hold them as they die....
Sac next time think before you type. Absolutely lame post

Reaction Score
Accidents will happen, risky/reckless driving will happen.
Wear your seatbelt! He wasn’t, it may have saved him.
That was scary to watch.

I'm no crash expert, but if you're going 80 and hit a pole like that I'm not sure even a seat belt would save you. That's a lot of force.

Reaction Score
Accidents will happen, risky/reckless driving will happen.
Wear your seatbelt! He wasn’t, it may have saved him.
The video is so strange to me, it looks like multiple other cars are going 80 mph. The white SUV and black pickup truck who pass the pickup who is trying to make the turn look like they almost get in an accident with the pickup and the white SUV on the same side of the street as Terrence Clarke's SUV also seems to be going 80 mph.

Reaction Score
The video is so strange to me, it looks like multiple other cars are going 80 mph. The white SUV and black pickup truck who pass the pickup who is trying to make the turn look like they almost get in an accident with the pickup and the white SUV on the same side of the street as Terrence Clarke's SUV also seems to be going 80 mph.
LA driving is the worst

Reaction Score
Awful. Sad.

The stunning reminder from the video is the suddenness of it all. Over in a flash.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom