Terrance Samuel | The Boneyard

Terrance Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Feel like we haven't talked about OUR recruits that much. This is the first video i have seen of Terrance and the kid is BIG for a PG. He is definitely explosive and fun to watch. Didn't see him shoot any jumpers but check out this video. Anyone have any other videos of him or Facey?

Reaction Score
There isn't many highlight videos of just one of them at a time. However, there is a bunch of game footage of Terrance on YouTube. Not that much of Kentan Facey though.

Reaction Score
I feel like that is with every recruit we get. Most of them never have mix tapes. The only one that i was easily able to find Mixtapes for was Drummond. I guess it shows how good our staff is at sniffing out and developing kids.

Reaction Score
I feel like that is with every recruit we get. Most of them never have mix tapes. The only one that i was easily able to find Mixtapes for was Drummond. I guess it shows how good our staff is at sniffing out and developing kids.

Daniels

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Very good handle and a strong kid...very well developed for his age...already has an "NBA" body​

Reaction Score
I have watched some of the game footage. Hes not very impressive at all. His shot needs a ton of work.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Burnsbro- I got lost in the thread, is your comment about our new recruit or the Barker kid? Who's not impressive with a bad shot?

Reaction Score
its about Terrence however I saw some more recent footage and his shot is getting better. He sometimes shoots on his way down, really elevates on his shot. He is a decent passer should be a really good defender.

Reaction Score
its about Terrence however I saw some more recent footage and his shot is getting better. He sometimes shoots on his way down, really elevates on his shot. He is a decent passer should be a really good defender.

where are you seeing the games? are these the New Rens games on youtube or is this something else?

Reaction Score
yah new rens has him and Ketan Facey. Rosters are right in the description for those who are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom