OT: - tennis fans | The Boneyard

OT: tennis fans

Reaction Score
The level of play in this Alcarez v. Sinner match is incredible. If you're up, turn it on. It's going to be a long night.
Big 2nd set tiebreak win for Sinner. After 1st set Alcaraz looked like he may roll

Reaction Score
Crazy stuff. Ended at 2:50AM.
People could go straight from the stadium grab some breakfast to go and head to work.

Reaction Score
Why did they start the match so late? How many people were left in the stadium that late?

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Not a mention of our young American in the semis. Tiafoe plays Alvarez next. Should be fun.

Reaction Score
Alcaraz has played close to 10 hours in his last 2 matches. Lucky for him, he gets a day off until tomorrow. Of course, he is all of 19. Loved that behind the back shot. I watched a bit of the match but not to the very end.

Reaction Score
It was some of the highest level tennis I've ever seen. The ball striking was otherworldly, both guys painting lines and flying all around the court making jaw dropping shots. Alcarez looked to have Sinner beaten several times but Sinner wasn't having any of it. Then Sinner had match point on his own serve in the 4th set and couldn't close it out. Alcarez outlasts Sinner in the end and gets the ace to win it in the 5th at close to 3 in the morning.

It's been years for us tennis fans waiting for the young guys to step up their level to challenge the big 3. These are the guys, 19 and 21 years old. They're both going to win a lot of majors.

I'm 100% behind Tiafoe though.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
It was some of the highest level tennis I've ever seen. The ball striking was otherworldly, both guys painting lines and flying all around the court making jaw dropping shots. Alcarez looked to have Sinner beaten several times but Sinner wasn't having any of it. Then Sinner had match point on his own serve in the 4th set and couldn't close it out. Alcarez outlasts Sinner in the end and gets the ace to win it in the 5th at close to 3 in the morning.

It's been years for us tennis fans waiting for the young guys to step up their level to challenge the big 3. These are the guys, 19 and 21 years old. They're both going to win a lot of majors.

I'm 100% behind Tiafoe though.
Oh yeah, and his family's from Salone.

How di bodi? Bodi fayn.

Reaction Score
I also got a kick out of the woman tennis player Jessica Pegula drinking a Heineken during the press conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom