Tennessee wins at Arkansas | The Boneyard

Tennessee wins at Arkansas

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Key and Walker were the difference. Of course listening to Eric Friede makes it bearable. ;)

and Woffenberger 0-7 from 3. 6-4 players should not be doing that

Reaction Score
70-63 Rae Burrell played.
I was somewhat surprised to see her play (12 minutes).
Based on previous reports, I thought she was still limping slightly.

Reaction Score
and Woffenberger 0-7 from 3. 6-4 players should not be doing that
Definitely a big blunder on Neighbors part to allow that... she needs to be in the paint more around the rim with size like that.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I was somewhat surprised to see her play (12 minutes).
Based on previous reports, I thought she was still limping slightly.
Yes she was a bit rusty. That was to be expected. After missing that much time. It will take a bit of time for her to get back full speed.

Reaction Score
What a game by Amber Ramirez! 26 points and 6 rebounds. Props to Arkansas for hanging in there with a top ten team. One thing that I like about Coach Neighbors, he has no problem with his teams shooting the three ball. Other coaches would lose their minds if they saw that their team shot 8/40 from three-point land. Props to Arkansas. Up next for Arkansas is Vandy.

Reaction Score
Definitely a big blunder on Neighbors part to allow that... she needs to be in the paint more around the rim with size like that.
have you seen her social media? she always adds “6’5” guard” in all her bios on instagram and twitter. my guess is she doesn’t want to be labeled as a post at all costs, even if she isn’t the best guard option on the team. hope neighbors can get around to convincing her to play. inside-out. as the competition gets tougher (HS vs. D1 vs. W) it’s going to be difficult to take up space as a “guard” if she really isn’t the best ball handler or shooter on the teams. she has huge upside once she commits and develops that inside game!

first step, take “6’5” guard” out of all bios. everyone wants to be the next ellena delle don. just be what your team needs the most of.

Reaction Score
What a game by Amber Ramirez! 26 points and 6 rebounds. Props to Arkansas for hanging in there with a top ten team. One thing that I like about Coach Neighbors, he has no problem with his teams shooting the three ball. Other coaches would lose their minds if they saw that their team shot 8/40 from three-point land. Props to Arkansas. Up next for Arkansas is Vandy.
It's overkill. Trade a few of those 3s for 2....like the 7 Wolfenbarger took and you probably win. She's not a 3 point shooter. Don't know why she picked Arkansas.

Reaction Score
If they can get Horston , Key and Burrell on a roll they can challenge for a spot in the FF .
Horston? I kept hoping she would elevate her game, but it's worse. There's something wrong here. She turns the ball over way too much...and you can see it coming as soon as she touches it. She is a good defender. No jumpshot, I mean not even close. . She's out of control. And stats don't tell the whole story. She scored while Burrell was out, but on how many attempts? How many turnovers? She'll get drafted to the WNBA, But, she'll sit at the end of the bench. Key is a good defender, but she has her best games against teams who have to guard her with midgets. Dye, Walker, Green, and Burrell are legit. Dye...really impresses me...mid range beast. They aren't going to the FF or Elite 8. Why? Poor free-throw shooting and as much as announcers keep pointing out their rebounding numbers....when you look deeper...it's because they miss so many shots....including layups.

Reaction Score
Horston? I kept hoping she would elevate her game, but it's worse. There's something wrong here. She turns the ball over way too much...and you can see it coming as soon as she touches it. She is a good defender. No jumpshot, I mean not even close. . She's out of control. And stats don't tell the whole story. She scored while Burrell was out, but on how many attempts? How many turnovers? She'll get drafted to the WNBA, But, she'll sit at the end of the bench. Key is a good defender, but she has her best games against teams who have to guard her with midgets. Dye, Walker, Green, and Burrell are legit. Dye...really impresses me...mid range beast. They aren't going to the FF or Elite 8. Why? Poor free-throw shooting and as much as announcers keep pointing out their rebounding numbers....when you look deeper...it's because they miss so many shots....including layups.
3 posts back to back to back in 2 minutes all about one team....point proven lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom