Tennessee @ Stanford - 12/21/17 (merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tennessee @ Stanford - 12/21/17 (merged thread)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Wow! Alanna Smith is a TO waiting to happen.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
TN closes the half on a 10-0 run with McPhee not on the floor.

Stanford doing everything they can to make TN look better than they are.

Reaction Score
If Stanford plays like this in the second half, at the end of the game Tara can give a speech how much this team reminds her of her first team, the 1978-79 Idaho Vandals. They are 3-7 in the Big Sky conference this season.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Who do you put on the court for Stanford? Not impressed w/ Johnson, Williams, Wilson, Sniezek, Romano. Somebody has to play though. Dodson showed plenty of potential early in the season but doesn't seem like she's making much progress. I know Smith has had some good games lately. McPhee can't do it all by herself. On paper at least this is not a team without talent. Tara isn't pushing the right buttons so far this season, that's for sure.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The SEC Conference Race has the potential to be the most interesting of the P5 Conferences. Lady Vols, Miss St and So Carolina are liable to split their games. While I don't think Texas A&M can win the conference they might be able to win a game against one of the three previously mentioned teams.

Lady Vols are better then many expected at the beginning of the year. It will be interesting to see how they fare against Notre Dame.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Stanford makes some silly/unforced turnovers whenever they have a chance to get the lead down to 10 points or less. Stanford is liable to have 10 or more losses by the time the season ends. They need to sign an elite recruit if they want to get back to winning the PAC 12 yearly.

Plebe

Reaction Score
The refs are killing the ladyvols!

Figures. Just because they're not getting every single call like they're used to on their home court.

Plebe

Reaction Score
the refs are desperate to make this a game. so pathetic.
This is so incredibly typical of the LV fans. Forever whining about every single call that doesn't go their way. That's what's pathetic.

Reaction Score
Figures. Just because they're not getting every single call like they're used to on their home court.
Ha! A blind man could see how bad we’re getting cheated out of some of these calls!

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Stanford makes some silly/unforced turnovers whenever they have a chance to get the lead down to 10 points or less. Stanford is liable to have 10 or more losses by the time the season ends. They need to sign an elite recruit if they want to get back to winning the PAC 12 yearly.

They already have elite recruits (5 McDonald's AA in the last 2 recruiting classes). Other Pac 12 teams are starting to get more talent now. I think the days of them winning the league every year are OVER. Oregon St. has won 3 in a row and I'll just about guarantee you Stanford isn't winning it this year. They lose McPhee after the season, who looks like by far and away their best player.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Uh...how many times has a Stanford player been knocked down by a Tennessee player, with no call? I've seen quite a few. Quit whining Vol fans.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Pretty much sums up Stanford's year:

Plebe

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. Stanford gives up a layup at the 3Q buzzer in transition after a missed free throw!

Tennessee should be embarrassed that they're not up by at least 30.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Finally Stanford gets the Lady Vols lead below 10 points. Do they have what it takes to win the game. Lady Vols 6 point lead with 2:30 left in the game.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Watching Tenn try to run a half court offense is pitiful. As I predicted during the Texas game, when they find a disciplined team that is willing to execute, they will have problems. Fortunately for Tenn the first team they face with just a little discipline and a little athleticism is a woeful Stanford team. I mean didn't UConn crush these guys WITH Carrington and McPhee? I wish Stanford could at least hit FT's.

JordyG

Reaction Score
How does Stanford win this game when they're the gang that can't shoot straight 3's?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom