Who will win this game?

• Louisiana St

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Tenn has beaten Indiana and Ark, both pretty good teams.
True and they have talent to do that and more, the issue comes down to consistency, which the LV lack. Evidence- 10 assists and 19 turnovers today against a lower half team does not inspire one to think this team is going to do anything special. Turnovers are function of discipline and that has been the LV Achilles heel for years....

Reaction Score
TN had an issue for some years now of playing down to their opponents and today was no exception.

Reaction Score
A comforting thought, I'm sure, but this is easily the worst LSU team in decades, and Holly did have a winning record against LSU.
True but under Holly she had more talent and did much less. Kellie has a winning record too, right? I mean who doesn't against LSU :eek:

Reaction Score
True but under Holly she had more talent and did much less. Kellie has a winning record too, right? I mean who doesn't against LSU :eek:

Ole Miss says hello. They haven't beaten Louisiana State since 2015.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Tenn provides 2 new challenges — big physical posts for Ono and a tall guard with long arms for Paige. Haven’t seen either of those this year and dealing with them will be the difference.
Hmmm. Key is not a physical post. Kiskituah isn't either though she does take up a lot of space.
Horston was beat all day off the dribble today and her length was not a problem for Crystal last year. I guess we'll see.

Reaction Score
I mean who doesn't against LSU :eek:
EP-302289881.jpg&updated=201602281628&imageversion=Facebook&exactH=630&exactW=1200&exactfit=crop&noborder

Reaction Score
??? First time TN won at LSU in many many years, maybe your AD will finally pull the trigger this post season.
She needs to go, she has been here over 10 years with no true accomplishments with a team of her own players. Her best teams were with the players left by Van Chancellor.

Time to move on. Thought originally it would have been a good hire at the time but it hasn't worked out. She has run out of excuses and opportunities IMO. COVID excuse isn't gonna cut it.

Reaction Score
Hmmm. Key is not a physical post. Kiskituah isn't either though she does take up a lot of space.
Horston was beat all day off the dribble today and her length was not a problem for Crystal last year. I guess we'll see.

Yeah I dont know that it will be a problem, just things that the team will not have seen so far. I'm more concerned about Liv -- Tenn will be the biggest team, by far, we've faced. She'll need to avoid foul trouble.

Also has any team made Paige the focus of their defense? Now that she has established herself as the best player, I think more teams will target her.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
And the LSU teams that Holly beat were, by an even much wider margin, far more talented than this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom