Tennessee fans for a day? | The Boneyard

Tennessee fans for a day?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Never.
Edit: I would favor the Lady Vols WBB team only if they were playing the Golden Domers.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
Rematches tend to favor the loser, if they have a chance of winning. Losing provides more motivation than winning for the rematch, plus more learning and adjustments occur with the loser.

I don’t think TN would win, but they are capable of winning. VT meanwhile has no additional motivation or prior learning experience turned into adjustments.

I would rather play VT regardless of my feelings for TN.

Reaction Score
I think either team could give us a challenge, should we beat Ohio State. But I’ll be rooting for Tech, ‘cause my grandson graduated from there. Plus… I do hate Tennessee.

Reaction Score
Why? You want a rematch that badly?
Not necessarily, but we have had Tennessee's number lately, they are a 4 seed (vs. VaTech at #1) and I'd prefer an (allegedly) easier road to Seattle.

Reaction Score
I think either team could give us a challenge, should we beat Ohio State. But I’ll be rooting for Tech, ‘cause my grandson graduated from there. Plus… I do hate Tennessee.
I'm from VA and one of my brothers and my sister and her husband are grads, so I usually favor Old Dominion schools, all things being equal. UConn can beat either team, and handily, if Azzi has fully regained her touch.

Reaction Score
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
Seems to be unanimous! At least I got one like. Or maybe Magy was just agreeing that it was heresy/blasphemy. Either way, Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Nope. I don't mind us going against VA Tech they don't strike any kind of fear in me.

Reaction Score
I like Kelly Harper and I’ve always admired Jordan Horston from her time on the FIBA teams in high school. What’s wrong with Tennessee is not them, it’s the WBB team’s place in the administrative ecosystem at rocky top. I don’t mind seeing them succeed.

My feelings about ND are distinctly different.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
If I'm a UCONN fan, Tennessee strikes more fear into me than Virginia Tech. They've played solid basketball since the UCONN loss and have better playmakers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom