Tennessee coaching staff | The Boneyard

Tennessee coaching staff

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Some additions to the staff.

I'm going to assume that none of the former assistants were retained when Holly was shown the door. It's common practice for the entire staff to leave when the HC is fired or departs for greener pastures.

UConn will get it's first look up close at the new and improved Tennessee Lady Vols next season. This will be the Lady Vols first trip to the Nutmeg State to play UConn since the 2006-2007 season. Normally I would take UConn at the outset in this match up, but there are too many unknowns about the Huskies right now.

I need to see the final roster for 2019-2020 BEFORE I stroll out on any limbs and begin making predictions.
I known Geno is NOT done yet recruiting for the 2019-2020 class. He can't comment on anyone until the ink is dry on their "Letter of Intent." I'l take the wait and see approach. We'll have plenty of time before the season begins to debate and predict how competitive next season's team will be, and which teams will be our biggest match ups.

I believe Baylor pays UConn a visit in the upcoming season, probably sometime in January or February. Based on the players we know they have coming back, right now I'd make them the front-runners for the most difficult test on our out of conference (OOC) schedule, which of course is always subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm going to assume that none of the former assistants were retained when Holly was shown the door. It's common practice for the entire staff to leave when the HC is fired or leaves for greener pastures.

UConn will get it's first look up close at the new and improved Tennessee Lady Vols next season.
I am not speculating on who. Just waiting on word of whom it will be.

Reaction Score
Excellent hire. Her along with Sullivan should be able to “Relate” to players much more than Reaves or Gordon did. Didn’t feel like there was much chemistry between the previous coaches and the players (clearly lol). Also working on Mike Neighbors staff and seeing how he handles his offense as well as working at Iowa and their offense is great experience for a Tennessee team that desperately needs offense.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think there is still one very important hire left. The strength and conditioning coach. A very important coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom