Tenn - Pn St | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tenn - Pn St

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Wow. We got to see a lot of these post-loss pressers from Holly last year, but in those she was usually matter-of-fact and just mystified. This is the most plain pissed I've seen her. Very unhappy with her players' (except for Russell and Nared) effort, which is something that just can't be coached.

Reaction Score
Wow. We got to see a lot of these post-loss pressers from Holly last year, but in those she was usually matter-of-fact and just mystified. This is the most plain pissed I've seen her. Very unhappy with her players' (except for Russell and Nared) effort, which is something that just can't be coached.
Attitude is everything. Maybe the Tennessee staff should really pay attention when recruiting. It's been posted on this forum many times about the type of player recruited by Uconn regarding skill and attitude. Some schools just go for skill. Dare I say a certain perineal Allstar did not represent her country because of attitude. My opinion. Have at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Attitude is everything. Maybe the Tennessee staff should really pay attention when recruiting. It's been posted on this forum many times about the type of player recruited by Uconn regarding skill and attitude. Some schools just go for skill. Dare I say a certain perineal Allstar did not represent her country because of attitude. My opinion. Have at it.

Before the spelling police descends upon you, let me just say that's definitely not the kind of all-star that's needed on the basketball court!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS