Temple Vandy - Are They Gonna Play? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Temple Vandy - Are They Gonna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Vandy is a lot better than Temple. Temple should enjoy the lead while they have it.

Hmmmm. As a once young and upcoming sports guy would say " if you had Vandy and 29 - you LOST". Not often someone who is dumb is smart enough to actually prove it. Not that I'm say'n you're dumb or this dumb comment proves it.

Reaction Score
Big win for the conference spoiling the debut of the SEC network.

Hopefully Temple will be undefeated when they come to the Rent which will give that game some juice. I only saw the first half and I was very impressed with Temple's defense and they have an exciting young QB.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Are you drunk?

Temple has been better from the very start. Lord only knows what your motive is by going out of your way to diminish Temple kicking the snot out of the an SEC team on their field.

I like the "I told you so's" from people who never actually told me so.

I wanted Temple to win, and they won. Good night for the AAC. I also pointed out that Derek Mason had Jaime Dixon face going.

Reaction Score
I like the "I told you so's" from people who never actually told me so.

I wanted Temple to win, and they won. Good night for the AAC. I also pointed out that Derek Mason had Jaime Dixon face going.

If would be refreshing if you would just say "I was wrong". Try it sometime, it will make you seem human.

Reaction Score
ESPIN online..."they are tools" no mention of the Temple beat down of Vandy. There is mention of Vandy's uniform issue. CBS Sports has article about the game.

Reaction Score
Vandy is a lot better than Temple. Temple should enjoy the lead while they have it.
Really? 37-7 better... Great win for Temple and the American. Tired of this Power 5 Crap. I also found myself rooting for Rutgers against Washington state. Again it is a testimony to the AAC/Big East.

Reaction Score
Wow, things not so dandy at Vandy, or for the SEC with this blowout a$$kicking all over the field. Vandy win was a foregone conclusion earlier in the week. Is anyone but us talking about this today?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It is worth noting that 2 of the teams UConn beat during its late season 3 game winning streak, where the quality of opponents were roundly discounted, opened the season with quality road wins against P5 opponents.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Okay, so maybe Temple won't be as "easy" of a W as I first thought when the schedule was released.

P6.

Reaction Score
Funny that when you go to ESPN college football website, one of their top stories is that Arizona State romps against Weber State. No mention of Temple romping Vandy or Wake Forest losing to UL-Monroe, would think that would be more newsworthy but does not fit the SEC/Power 5 narrative that from listening to announcers all night on shows and games they were directed to spin. Sure Temple a 2-10 team against Vanderbilt was handpicked game for back-end of SEC network double header to show SEC dominance. Oops, did not go according to script. Anyway, go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Wake and Vandy have quickly become the 2 games put on "Ignore" by ESPN.

Reaction Score
Okay, so maybe Temple won't be as "easy" of a W as I first thought when the schedule was released.

P6.

In college football,'if you have good qb play you have chance to be decent. PJ Walker really impressed me last year as a true frosh. Good arm and a threat with his legs. Made a lot of freshman mistakes last year but has a chance to be really outstanding I think as a college QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom