Temple Puts On Campus Stadium Feasibility Study On Hold | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Temple Puts On Campus Stadium Feasibility Study On Hold

Reaction Score
For their sake, I hope they can get this worked out and get the stadium on campus built. There's just something special about playing football on a college campus in the fall. There are definitely a lot of hurdles they need to get over but it would be really cool to see Temple have a place to call their own on their campus.

What would UConn know about the specialness of playing football on campus - its been a while.

Reaction Score
The Rent is a great facility built in an excellent location but the wrong place. It's what happens when politicians make decisions. Temple's burden is it has no public money, but the freedom to choose the right place.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
The Rent is a great facility built in an excellent location but the wrong place. It's what happens when politicians make decisions. Temple's burden is it has no public money, but the freedom to choose the right place.

Temple has no public money? :confused:

They are a state supported university. If this goes through, some public money will definitely be spent on the project. I'm sure Philly's City Council will find a way to muck it up. I'm just a skeptic about all this actually taking place. I'm shocked that the Liacouras Center got built.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Temple has no public money? :confused:

They are a state supported university. If this goes through, some public money will definitely be spent on the project. I'm sure Philly's City Council will find a way to muck it up. I'm just a skeptic about all this actually taking place. I'm shocked that the Liacouras Center got built.

$20m from State.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
This is one of the most moronic things I've ever seen.

Welcome to Philly! Seriously... the community I lived in a few years back lost a grant $250,000 for a new high school baseball stadium because they did the same BS on a smaller scale.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Good for them and I really hope it happens. They deserve it. College football is always more fun when you have the games on campus and hopefully it helps drive attendance and interest in the team for them as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom