Temple just hired Tom Cream as new head coach | The Boneyard

Temple just hired Tom Cream as new head coach

Reaction Score
This is a bit odd. Dunphy was not a bad coach. Last year they had a down year because they lost so many players. Definitely a head scratcher if true.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Did you bother to scroll down the page you linked to?

"This website is an entertainment website, news are created by users. These are humourous news, fantasy, fictional, that should not be seriously taken or as a source of information."

Reaction Score
Definitely not true. Nowhere on google, ESPN, nothing. A good April Fools would be that he signed on as another assistant at UConn

Reaction Score
My perception of Tom Crean has changed massively in the past few days. I heard him on Woj's podcast The Vertical and also on the Dan Dakich show. His appearance on the Dakich show was phenomenal. Scumbag Greg Doyell even wrote a great piece on Crean. Link here. I know him more as a meme than as a coach, or a human, but apparently he is an incredibly good guy. But yea, this is a joke.

Reaction Score
My perception of Tom Crean has changed massively in the past few days. I heard him on Woj's podcast The Vertical and also on the Dan Dakich show. His appearance on the Dakich show was phenomenal. Scumbag Greg Doyell even wrote a great piece on Crean. Link here. I know him more as a meme than as a coach, or a human, but apparently he is an incredibly good guy. But yea, this is a joke.
Met him a few years ago at a dinner that honored JC and others. Many coaches there, Crean was nicest guy there, extremely down to earth. His coaching might be questionable but I've always rooted for him ever since. Hope he finds a vacancy that is a good fit for him.

Reaction Score
Can a mod pls delete this thread?

Cmon man.....know where/what your reading

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01