Temple is going to whoop Houston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Temple is going to whoop Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I have to admit that I wasn't sure if I would ever be that interested in watching an AAC championship game that didn't include UConn. But this match up has me intrigued. The difference in style along with watching both teams recently versus UConn, has me almost excited to watch this game.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I've found myself tuning in to a lot of late season AAC games; it's been an interesting conference season with some decent football to boot. Hope it's sustainable as long as we're here. We should be able to get ourselves in the mix in the next couple of years.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I've found myself tuning in to a lot of late season AAC games; it's been an interesting conference season with some decent football to boot. Hope it's sustainable as long as we're here. We should be able to get ourselves in the mix in the next couple of years.
same here. The fact that our schools beat some good P5 schools makes it much more palatable. I'll definitely watch the championship game.

Edit - I should note that finally having a team that wins a few games makes it a lot easier for me to watch non-UConn CFB again.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Temple needed inclement weather to limit Houston's O. It looks to be 65 and sunny on Sat in Houston. I am going with the Cougars in a high scoring game. Only 1 D in America was able to throttle the Cougars in 15.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I think Temple needed inclement weather to limit Houston's O. It looks to be 65 and sunny on Sat in Houston. I am going with the Cougars in a high scoring game. Only 1 D in America was able to throttle the Cougars in 15.
Who would that team be? I would imagine that they were a team with a high-powered, wide open offense. I've heard that it's the way to go.

Reaction Score
It's time to back up the truck and put it all on Houston. Temple will flop in this game.

Reaction Score
Nostical said:
It's time to back up the truck and put it all on Houston. Temple will flop in this game.

I'm on a flight to LV leaving in 12 minutes. Happy to lay some action down for you.

Reaction Score
I like the balance of Temple and their defense. Matakevich will study some film and steal Ward's lunch. Diaco's offense was terrible Saturday.

Matakevich got smoked by Ward last year and it will happen again on Saturday.

Reaction Score
Houston has a makeshift o-line. That Temple front seven is going to absolutely crush them. I expect the Temple D to dominate and their offense will do enough to win. Ward Jr better prep the ice packs.

Temple's going to what again?

LMAO AAC CHAMP BABY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member