Temple Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Temple Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Swin Cash: "when you go to UConn you know you're going to get at least one [national championship]"

And knucklehead Doug Gottleib jabs at Swin, asking "Yes, but is it fun to win all the time." She should have slapped him upside the ego.

Reaction Score
Has Lou cemented her starting role? 16 points, 2 boards, 4 assists. In a half.
I would have to say yes, for now. Every game looking more and more comfortable, playing better defense, and doing a variety of nice things on the other end.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I would have to say yes, for now. Every game looking more and more comfortable, playing better defense, and doing a variety of nice things on the other end.

Well, I don't know if Lou has "cemented" a starting spot, as nobody does that at UConn. But yes, there's no way Geno and staff aren't pleased with her first half. I like that she has several times passed the ball away from her own open shot to give someone else a better shot or to establish rhythmic ball movement. BBIQ.

Reaction Score
And knucklehead Doug Gottleib jabs at Swin, asking "Yes, but is it fun to win all the time." She should have slapped him upside the ego.

That's all he brought to the table? No comment on the greatest WCB player Stewart or how UConn's approaches the game?

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Lou with a quick pull-up line drive jumper off the dribble there. Smooth

Reaction Score
Hey you dummy Viani- Mosqueda Lewis was NOT just "a sharpshooter the past few years." SHE WAS THE GREATEST 3 POINT SHOOTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WOMEN'S GAME. GOT IT??????

Reaction Score
Halftime knucklehead Gottlieb said "is it fun beating teams so badly?" Swin should have replied that all the "power" five conferences want nothing to do with UConn BB, and in terms of out-of-conference scheduling absolutely nobody plays a more difficult schedule than UConn.

Gottlieb's dummy comment is almost as bad as the many ridiculous calls that Viani play-by-play commentator makes. A little prep work might help those two become minimally listenable.

Gottleib Is a troll. He thinks he comes across as smart and witty. I have always considered him an ignorant butt head. If you know his dark history, you would pay him no mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom