Temple Forever - took my joke literally | The Boneyard

Temple Forever - took my joke literally

Reaction Score
Soooo - my joke picture from the goaline stand vs Temple, made it to their "Temple Football Forever" page LOLOL
I was 1000% kidding, but they're mad so i guess any tone of joking is lost on them - they are 1-5 after all.

SMH, Mike Gibson

temple joke.jpg

Reaction Score
What exactly is the point of having a running back positioned so far in back of the backfield? This is not a victory formation to protect against a fumble. Why not use that 11th man in the tush push or line up as a flanker to require a defender to guard him?

Reaction Score
What exactly is the point of having a running back positioned so far in back of the backfield? This is not a victory formation to protect against a fumble. Why not use that 11th man in the tush push or line up as a flanker to require a defender to guard him?
If it was victory formation to protect against a fumble, it didn't work.

I think it's to give the RB a running start to push the QB from behind.

Reaction Score
If it was victory formation to protect against a fumble, it didn't work.

I think it's to give the RB a running start to push the QB from behind.
I didn't think the offense can move a fumble forward on a fourth down?

Not sure that deep back ever did much of a push, lol.

Reaction Score
I didn't think the offense can move a fumble forward on a fourth down?

Not sure that deep back ever did much of a push, lol.
Oh, victory formation is usually to make sure the other team scoops up the fumble and returns it the other way for a TD.

Reaction Score
It’s a decoy for the potential of setting up the Brotherly Shove formation only to quickly pitch it to the back to take advantage of the defense selling out to stop the qb Sneak. Sometime later this year they’ll do that and get the first.

Reaction Score
Soooo - my joke picture from the goaline stand vs Temple, made it to their "Temple Football Forever" page LOLOL
I was 1000% kidding, but they're mad so i guess any tone of joking is lost on them - they are 1-5 after all.

SMH, Mike Gibson

View attachment 104010
I think you broke their message board, I can't access it.

That lone RB, as others have pointed out, didn't flinch until the ball was on the ground. Then he was juked out of his jockstrap. According to Temple's roster, that wazs #5 Dante Wright, WR.

Reaction Score
I think you broke their message board, I can't access it.

That lone RB, as others have pointed out, didn't flinch until the ball was on the ground. Then he was juked out of his jockstrap. According to Temple's roster, that wazs #5 Dante Wright, WR.

Its not the message board, it's just a website (link is above the screenshot) -- article is from 10/5, by that guy Mike.

yeah.. i'd been wondering why they wasted a body just having him back there. My original picture post was a joke but that is actually a serious question.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

SMH, Mike Gibson

View attachment 104010

The thing about Mike is he’s profoundly stupid.

Reaction Score
Dante had us plus 8.

They are simply shocked at the full circle they’ve gone. Recall they were a joke - kicked out of the BE conference. They pulled themselves out of hell and got really good - even got gameday to Philly. They looked at us recently the same way we looked at them 20 years ago, a joke. They’ve come to a reality we know well - 2 bad hires in a row can unwind a renaissance in a very short period of time.

Reaction Score
Dante had us plus 8.

They are simply shocked at the full circle they’ve gone. Recall they were a joke - kicked out of the BE conference. They pulled themselves out of hell and got really good - even got gameday to Philly. They looked at us recently the same way we looked at them 20 years ago, a joke. They’ve come to a reality we know well - 2 bad hires in a row can unwind a renaissance in a very short period of time.
idk temple / old BE history - when u say "kicked out of BE", were they literally kicked out of the old BE before it fell apart? or are you just referring to the falling apart of the conference ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom