Temple fans reigned down chants of “Lord & Taylor” | The Boneyard

Temple fans reigned down chants of “Lord & Taylor”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
“It doesn’t phase me, I didn’t even notice,” said Carter-Williams, who endured a brutal day in which he went 3-for-17 from the field and 7-for-15 from the line. “I’m just on the floor to help my team win.”

Thank God they didn't "phase" him - can you imagine how his day would have gone if they had? Egads.

Second, as my good deed of the day, I'm going to email Adam Zagoria and teach him the difference between 'phase' and 'faze'.

Reaction Score
So if he had $500 bucks to pay the fine to the store, couldn't he have just bought the items he was trying to boost? ( I realize that term is dated, I was trying to be cool. 90s cool.)
And if he didn't have the $500 bucks to start, where did he get it?

Reaction Score
They have a huge rug up in Cuse and Boeheim uses it quite often when sweeping.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
“It doesn’t phase me, I didn’t even notice,” said Carter-Williams, who endured a brutal day in which he went 3-for-17 from the field and 7-for-15 from the line. “I’m just on the floor to help my team win.”

Second, as my good deed of the day, I'm going to email Adam Zagoria and teach him the difference between 'phase' and 'faze'.

They're is no weigh yule make an impression.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

Thank God they didn't "phase" him - can you imagine how his day would have gone if they had? Egads.

not only did it not phase him but he also tried to trip a ref after the buzzard.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

It's not Adam's fault...MCW probably said it wrong :cool:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So, Carter-Williams couldn't get untracked?

At face value, the word makes no sense, but it's been used in this context for more than a century - probably morphed from 'on track'.

There was an interesting article on the history of the idiom in the Globe four or five years ago - I can dig it up if you're interested.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
used in a scentence for sean becuase they are his favorites:

providence basketball is supposably a good program but fans, alums and students could care less after years upon years of basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom