Tell us how you feel coach ! | The Boneyard

Tell us how you feel coach !

Reaction Score
I have faith we will cover the spread. Hopefully, this team will look much more competitive vs. the ones we saw from the Edsall era. Maybe we will shock the world. Hopefully, the Mora era will start with a bang.

Reaction Score
How many others are heading out? Like in Boise, the home crowd should be very welcoming to visiting fans. Here's what we'll be facing at the stadium in addition to the usual. The tradition of "The Scotsman". I'm still taking the points.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How many others are heading out? Like in Boise, the home crowd should be very welcoming to visiting fans. Here's what we'll be facing at the stadium in addition to the usual. The tradition of "The Scotsman". I'm still taking the points.

Enjoy. Heard the funeral potato casseroles are to die for delicious out there.

Reaction Score
I just hope they go out there and compete physically. Just show we are in the same realm athletically. I doubt we're as skilled as we would need to be to beat a team like this, but I hope we are moving in a direction where athletically we're not overmatched.

Frankly, it would be great to see one of our safeties or LBs come up and break a receiver in half to send a message. I'ld take the resulting flag in a heartbeat.

Reaction Score
I love this guy. He acknowledges things past regimes seemed to just gloss over. Yeah the point spread is pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things outside of betting, but it shows that Mora cares enough to pay attention and is probably using it a bulletin board fodder.

Reaction Score
Once I saw how they're made, the name"funeral" potatoes now makes sense. I think I'll pass when I'm in Logan.

Oh, I got to tell you, I'm going to make some of those tomorrow!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Once I saw how they're made, the name"funeral" potatoes now makes sense. I think I'll pass when I'm in Logan.

I think my arteries hardened just watching that.

Reaction Score
Oh, I got to tell you, I'm going to make some of those tomorrow!
Personally I take the corn flakes and mix them with the butter and then put it on top of the mixture. I also use mozzarella instead of cheddar. Great stuff!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom