Tell Randy and Nike to use these unis, Jumpman-style. | The Boneyard

Tell Randy and Nike to use these unis, Jumpman-style.

Reaction Score
fullsizeoutput_415.jpeg

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Probably has. Just taking a moment to be a self-promotional media whore anyway.
I do think your version of 'call of the wild' is better than what we actually wore. Still, too many bad associations with those helmets. (And as I said when you first posted these, not a fan of the red husky on the shoulder.)

In any even look for Randy to go more conservative, darker blue, less trim in the next uni iteration (think Penn St.)

Reaction Score
Need all the help we can get, Young kids would love the uniforms need to do it. For all of the block C fans, lets wear them any time we play An old big east foe, throwback uni game.

Reaction Score
Lose the eyeballs please. I’m begging you!

It's sad Nike ruined the initial execution so badly that no one is even open to the idea anymore. It was a perfect concept with half-@ss execution.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Block C is def coming back for this season. Nike is redesigning the football unis for this year, so look for that to happen and the Husky logo to be used almost as a secondary.

Reaction Score
Block C is def coming back for this season. Nike is redesigning the football unis for this year, so look for that to happen and the Husky logo to be used almost as a secondary.

That I would like the Block C this year but actually didn’t like it at all.

Reaction Score
I do think your version of 'call of the wild' is better than what we actually wore. Still, too many bad associations with those helmets. (And as I said when you first posted these, not a fan of the red husky on the shoulder.)

In any even look for Randy to go more conservative, darker blue, less trim in the next uni iteration (think Penn St.)
Oh. That's the shoulder. Thought that was the codpiece.

Reaction Score

As long as it doesn't look like a half-@ss design like those 2013 "Call of the Wild" bargain bin unis, then a clean, conservative look with the Block C lids wouldn't be bad at all. UConn just needs to stop accepting cheap work from Nike when we know they can absolutely do better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom