Tell me I have nothing to fear | The Boneyard

Tell me I have nothing to fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't come here every day so I may miss a lot but today I noticed a couple of threads about Louisville and their furure. If I remember correctly there was some talk about the BB onlies walking if either UL or UConn left the BE. Does anyone know if this is still the case? If so and UL gets its wish before UConn, how do we avoid ending up in a BB conference made up of RU, Cincy, USF and the new guys?

Reaction Score
TO: John Green

You have nothing to fear.
Signed,

John M
Providence

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if a split of any kind happened and uconn football got left in the drak somehow, the bball onlys would grab our bball programs in a heart beat. no worries from a bball side, the worst outcome is playing in a league with sju/gtown/nova/xavier/marq

Reaction Score
Why would a league that is in a position to land a billion dollar contract next year fold up over the loss of Louisville? If Louisville leaves another school gets swapped in and the journey continues.

Reaction Score
if a split of any kind happened and uconn football got left in the drak somehow, the bball onlys would grab our bball programs in a heart beat. no worries from a bball side, the worst outcome is playing in a league with sju/gtown/nova/xavier/marq
I may be making too much of this but wouldn't we then be back to playing all sports except FB with them? Which I guess means that we would have to be an independent in FB. That does not settle my mind very much.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Why would a league that is in a position to land a billion dollar contract next year fold up over the loss of Louisville? If Louisville leaves another school gets swapped in and the journey continues.

This is sarcasm...right?

Reaction Score

I agree with you. We still have brand name schools in large markets. The contract will be decent enough to keep the league alive. It may be below ACC numbers but will be much larger than any non AQ league could ever hope for. It would be a dumb business move for any remaining schools to throw that away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom