Televison for Depaul Game | The Boneyard

Televison for Depaul Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I looked at the UConn schedule that said the DePaul game would be broadcast on FS1. I checked my TV schedule in order to set up my DVR. It showed a DePaul Men's Game at that time. I checked on the FS1 site and it said the same thing. I check FS2 and other regional stations and none list the game. What am I missing?

Reaction Score
UConn Women vs. DePaul will be on FS-1, on Weds., Dec. 02nd., according to the on-line TV Listings.

(I'll be there in person, however. 18 rows above the Visitor's bench, wearing my UConn swag. Anyone else?)

Reaction Score
I looked at the UConn schedule that said the DePaul game would be broadcast on FS1. I checked my TV schedule in order to set up my DVR. It showed a DePaul Men's Game at that time. I checked on the FS1 site and it said the same thing. I check FS2 and other regional stations and none list the game. What am I missing?

UCDR: Maybe the game?
Hate to say it, but that doesn't sound good. (The UCONN schedule hand-out shows no station for the game, unlike all of the other games.)

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
UConn Women vs. DePaul will be on FS-1, on Weds., Dec. 02nd., according to the on-line TV Listings.

(I'll be there in person, however. 18 rows above the Visitor's bench, wearing my UConn swag. Anyone else?)
Right; it is on FS1

Reaction Score
Right; it is on FS1
I appreciate the input, but I am looking at the FS1 schedule for Wed. Dec. 2 right now and it lists DePaul vs Illinois-Chicago starting at 7:30 (Men's scheduled Game per the DePaul web site) Hoping you are right and the listing is, for some reason, wrong.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I appreciate the input, but I am looking at the FS1 schedule for Wed. Dec. 2 right now and it lists DePaul vs Illinois-Chicago starting at 7:30 (Men's scheduled Game per the DePaul web site) Hoping you are right and the listing is, for some reason, wrong.
Just checked the Fox Sports 1 and the Uconn Athletic site and both list the Uconn-DePaul game as being telecast on December 2nd.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
UCDR: Maybe the game?
Hate to say it, but that doesn't sound good. (The UCONN schedule hand-out shows no station for the game, unlike all of the other games.)
DePaul men's game is on Comcast.

Reaction Score
Posted wrong info SORRY. DePaul FS1. Direct tv channel 219 wed decided 2 730

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score

I will be there as well! Section A Row 7. Can't wait! Go Huskies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom