Television and next tournament games? | The Boneyard

Television and next tournament games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if any of the tournament games at Storrs or Bridgeport will be televised?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
ESPN 2
Should be able to watch the entire game on ESPN3. Those in CT will probably get the whole game. The rest of us (even just over the border here in MA) will probably get wrap around coverage. I think I watched it on ESPN3 last year.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if any of the tournament games at Storrs or Bridgeport will be televised?

Every single NCAA game is on an ESPN channel or ESPN3 on the web.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Should be able to watch the entire game on ESPN3. Those in CT will probably get the whole game. The rest of us (even just over the border here in MA) will probably get wrap around coverage. I think I watched it on ESPN3 last year.

The game will be blacked out on espn3 for the eastern half of the country.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Probably will be available on re-run on ESPN 3

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Where are you getting that?

Nevermind, I found it. :mad:

Reaction Score
You can get around the black out if your cable provider offers ESPN. You will have to follow a link on ESPN3 that requests your cable company account number. I have been using this method while away from home in FL and the "blackout" is lifted. This is specific to ESPN3.com.

Reaction Score
otherwise, I guess we'll be subjected to their (c)wrap around coverage?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Also available on DirecTV Full Court stations, as noted on the coverage map.

And in HiDef, no less!! (most regular season full court are not, at least so far as I have seen).

Only reason I have been subscribing to full court - it would give me the RU game had we made the tourney. It does, even without RU, give the option of watching some of the more competative games as I think ESPN switches to them too slowly.

Reaction Score
You can get individual games on ESPN pay for view if you want to watch a game that is in a different coverage area. I want to see the UD / St John's game and found it a little strange that it wasn't offered with full regional coverage in NJ or most of NY. The Princeton / FSU game, on the other hand is given full local coverage in NJ.

Personally, I hate the whip around coverage. I am loving the men's tournament with 4 channel coverage, so you can see any game you want in full, or change to another on your own terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom