Team With Isiah Thomas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Team With Isiah Thomas

Reaction Score
For me, showcasing Thomas anywhere near women in sport is appalling. Sure he was an iconic player, one of the best in NBA history. And an entirely putrid, misogynist executive.

For those who've forgotten, from SI.

Reaction Score
For me, showcasing Thomas anywhere near women in sport is appalling. Sure he was an iconic player, one of the best in NBA history. And an entirely putrid, misogynist executive.

For those who've forgotten, from SI.
It's easy to forget some of the bad stuff people did. Look at Kobe as another example. You'd think the program would not promote this stuff, but I guess in this day and age any publicity is good publicity and women's basketball needs as much as it can get.

Reaction Score
It's easy to forget some of the bad stuff people did. Look at Kobe as another example. You'd think the program would not promote this stuff, but I guess in this day and age any publicity is good publicity and women's basketball needs as much as it can get.
Or-- how long do you continually hate someone for making a mistake? Fans tend to do that for their non-favorite players or teams. Players and Universities tend to not.

Reaction Score
If your referring to Isiah Thomas , having a history of sexual harassment and paternity suits, certainly qualifies as more than a mistake . He is an executive for a WNBA franchise, so of course he attends and socializes at games. We are a forgiving society, but that doesn't make him a role model.

Reaction Score
Or-- how long do you continually hate someone for making a mistake? Fans tend to do that for their non-favorite players or teams. Players and Universities tend to not.
I guess it depends on how many years in prison said crime would get you if you weren't rich or a celebrity?

Reaction Score
I guess it depends on how many years in prison said crime would get you if you weren't rich or a celebrity?
I guess innocent until proven guilty is now thrown away?

Anyhow I'm done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom