Team USA Pre-Game Videos | The Boneyard

Team USA Pre-Game Videos

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ho ho Breanna around 3 minute mark says when you see a pro walk out on the court you can tell if they came out of UConn ....nice endorsement

Reaction Score
Great interview by DT. "I still hate Tennessee" LOL classic DT.
ho ho Breanna around 3 minute mark says when you see a pro walk out on the court you can tell if they came out of UConn ....nice endorsement
Bittersweet Kobe/Gianna talk in DT clip 6:08 -->

DT also on UConn grads: "You know when you’re playing against a Husky. There’s that work ethic, that edge…”

(Breanna's recruiting pitch WAS the best, though):

BS: “You know you can tell, like if you’re watching a player you know if they’re from UConn or if they’re not."

Interviewer: “How do you mean, ‘You can tell’?”

BS: “I mean, I think you can just tell – the demeanor in which we kind of carry ourselves, and the way we’ve been wired since we were 17. I’m not trying to discredit any other school or anything like that, but everyone knows that we have a program at UConn where people come in and they leave better than what they were.”

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
DT is really unique.
Never a dull moment.

I recall a story from maybe 15 year ago. Geno was asked by the media which of his players he would most want to be in a foxhole with. He immediately answered, "Diana." Then he continued, "Don't get me wrong! She would get both of us killed, but we would have a great time before that."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom