Team topics I wonder about... | The Boneyard

Team topics I wonder about...

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Practice has started and tidbits about the team are being revealed. Of course, it leads to many more questions.

I wonder...

*if the player-led workouts were videotaped for later staff viewing.

*If the players at the 3 on 3 tournament brought their schoolwork.

*now that the starters have been announced, who plays the “4”?

*if Lexi has gotten past the barriers that buried her on the depth chart last year. She was a 4 star, 25 points per game scorer in high school. The talent is there.

*when they play zone, what kind?

*when they play man, who guards Arike or Latsa?

*if CW gets the backup point guard minutes.

*if they do any high post offense, is there an obvious replacement for Gabby?

*What staff member got to fly 3000 miles to watch Jones workout

*If the same staff member went to visit Brink and the player from Lou’s high school.

*If Walker’s added muscle allows her to be an interior defender rather than a wing

*how the adjustment to having a new coach on staff is proceeding

*if Griffin is on campus when Jones and Boston visit

*if the health of Coombs and Camara allow them to give the team 15 minutes a game.

*If Crystal picks up the 3-point scoring left behind by Kia

The first exhibition can’t get here soon enough.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'll try a few:

*now that the starters have been announced, who plays the “4”? Megan

*If Walker’s added muscle allows her to be an interior defender rather than a wing? Yes

*What staff member got to fly 3000 miles to watch Jones workout? I think Geno was busy with Shea or CD. I think the last visit may have been by Jasmine.

*If the same staff member went to visit Brink and the player from Lou’s high school? Both brink and Demetre were hundreds of miles from Haley. I think the focus was just on 2019 and HJ in particular.

*if CW gets the backup point guard minutes? I think so.

*If Crystal picks up the 3-point scoring left behind by Kia? Some of it, but not all.

Reaction Score
Practice has started and tidbits about the team are being revealed. Of course, it leads to many more questions.

I wonder...

*if the player-led workouts were videotaped for later staff viewing.

*If the players at the 3 on 3 tournament brought their schoolwork.

*now that the starters have been announced, who plays the “4”?

*if Lexi has gotten past the barriers that buried her on the depth chart last year. She was a 4 star, 25 points per game scorer in high school. The talent is there.

*when they play zone, what kind?

*when they play man, who guards Arike or Latsa?

*if CW gets the backup point guard minutes.

*if they do any high post offense, is there an obvious replacement for Gabby?

*What staff member got to fly 3000 miles to watch Jones workout

*If the same staff member went to visit Brink and the player from Lou’s high school.

*If Walker’s added muscle allows her to be an interior defender rather than a wing

*how the adjustment to having a new coach on staff is proceeding

*if Griffin is on campus when Jones and Boston visit

*if the health of Coombs and Camara allow them to give the team 15 minutes a game.

*If Crystal picks up the 3-point scoring left behind by Kia

The first exhibition can’t get here soon enough.
Ok, where do we find the answers? This isn't like @DavidNNaples test. He knows my limitations.

Reaction Score
I'll try a few:

*now that the starters have been announced, who plays the “4”? Megan

*If Walker’s added muscle allows her to be an interior defender rather than a wing? Yes

*What staff member got to fly 3000 miles to watch Jones workout? I think Geno was busy with Shea or CD. I think the last visit may have been by Jasmine.

*If the same staff member went to visit Brink and the player from Lou’s high school? Both brink and Demetre were hundreds of miles from Haley. I think the focus was just on 2019 and HJ in particular.

*if CW gets the backup point guard minutes? I think so.

*If Crystal picks up the 3-point scoring left behind by Kia? Some of it, but not all.
Did I again miss the memo on the starting 5 ? Except for the Staff questions I have a feeling Geno and others are asking many of these questions. My question is : Who backs up CW?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'll add another one: Which assistant coach traveled to Argentina to watch our recruits in the 3 x 3 games?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom