Team practicing | The Boneyard

Team practicing

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Did the other walk on look like a guard type player?

Reaction Score
Interesting. Can you tell us more about the walk-ons? Is Brianna not yet cleared for contact or is there a new injury? Guess it is only about 5? months since her surgery so she would not be cleared yet.....

Reaction Score
Did the other walk on look like a guard type player?

In the Saniya Chong video that was posted yesterday there was player in a red shirt on the court ( :19, :42 ). Looked like a guard but seemed to playing frontcourt.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
In the Saniya Chong video that was posted yesterday there was player in a red shirt on the court ( :19, :42 ). Looked like a guard but seemed to playing frontcourt.
You're right, there is a girl in the video's, quite a few times, in a red shirt. Looks to be about guard height. (I won't make a guess at height, wouldn't want to start a controversy already :rolleyes:)

She's blondish....like Becca Pope....maybe????

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
On Mon I was able to see the girls practicing...2 walk ons...BB just watched.Kia was rebounding, shooting..a nice back door play with KML....Bria in great shape...can't wait for season to begin

mac...thanks for the update...we need you to go back again, take video, update us on the health of each player, count how many shots go in, track who gets rebounds, measure how tall Bria is and most of all, ask if Wilson is coming next fall....:cool:

P.S. - just kidding...but not really...:p

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You're right, there is a girl in the video's, quite a few times, in a red shirt. Looks to be about guard height. (I won't make a guess at height, wouldn't want to start a controversy already :rolleyes:)

She's blondish....like Becca Pope....maybe????

Will she really be a team member if there isn't a height controversy?

Reaction Score
Interesting. Can you tell us more about the walk-ons? Is Brianna not yet cleared for contact or is there a new injury? Guess it is only about 5? months since her surgery so she would not be cleared yet.....
Would imagine that they are taking it slowly with BB

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
The red shirt player might be the walk on from last year...not sure...the other...in gray shirt is the track team walk on...both seemed to move nicely and gray shirt not afraid to shoot

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Believe in her spotlight piece some weeks ago Banks stated that her target return date is the first day of official practice.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think they usually wait at least for the preseason games before listing new walk-ons - they have had walk-ons in the past that washed out after a few days/weeks of practice so no need to put added pressure on them before they officially appear on a preseason game roster. Not sure I would want to meet people on campus and have them say ... on yeah, you're the one that couldn't hack the practice demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom