Team played their asses off, but this one sure stings | The Boneyard

Team played their asses off, but this one sure stings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It sucks to lose to those arrogant pr*cks up in Canada one time, but to lose to them three times in one season has me wanting to lob a remote through my living room window.

UConn can be very good, but Syracuse is just a little bit better. They may not blow the doors off people like Kentucky or North Carolina, but they find a way to get the job done. 31-1 is 31-1. That's difficult as *k in this conference.

Waiters looked like the best player on the court today. Kid is a lottery pick IMO. And Southerland putting in those daggers shows why Cuse is so good. They got Waiters, Joseph, Triche, Jardine...these guys all want the ball during crunch time.

The zone attack in the final ten minutes of the game sucked. The first 30 minutes I thought we did a nice job moving the ball around, even though the shots weren't always falling. During the final ten minutes they went back to the classic "windshield wiper" offense with Bazz, Boat, and Lamb passing the ball back and fourth on the perimeter.

Great effort, execution just not quite good enough.

SJ

Reaction Score
Agreed. I hate losing to them.

Reaction Score
It must be nice to have people on a team that can actually make jumpers.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Man under 2 minutes they are up 4 and Tyler with a wide open 12 footer that he so pulled the string on. You can't play this game being afraid to miss, and he missed that one because of his head. Not good. He is a way better shooter than say a Jeff adrien but adrien had no fear shooting that shot and was thus more effective. I'm sure in practice Tyler shoots 85 percent from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc