Team Picture Day (Video) | The Boneyard

Team Picture Day (Video)

Reaction Score
Videos of guys dunking don't really do it for me. But Geez Louise, Bouknight is so athletic and graceful, it's very impressive.

Reaction Score
Love me some Vital, but his leadership role was so valuable and will be missed.

To me the leadership question (or is it void) will need to be answered with all the talent swirling around this team. Its inevitable that some players will be frustrated and others who want more PT. We need that leader who can keep spirits high, unified and focused. Also that leader who will soothe hurt egos after a Hurley ill-timed hook. Our seniors seem the quiet type, with Whaley probably being the most vocal of the 3. Gaffney and Cole, were around last year (with Vital and AG) so they could step up. Bouk makes the most sense, and should surprise us now not wanting to defer to CV or AG.

Just saying add a leader or two to this team, and the sky is the limit.

Who will emerge?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Martin reminds me of Jumpman a little. Probably the haircut and goatee, definitely not the game.

Reaction Score

I don't think anyone was checking the uniform thread anymore. Guys looking bigger, great job by the strength coach.

A few observations with the front court guys:

1. Akok looks like he has a much stronger upper body.
2. Javonte Brown is a legit 7 footer. He’s at least a couple inches taller than Carlton. This isn’t another “Ryan Boatright is 6’0” tall” - you can tell it’s his true height.
3. Sanogo is a big boy. You can just see him in the very last frame and you can tell he’s ready for battle in the Big East.
Also, where was Springs in the video?

CL82

Reaction Score
A few observations with the front court guys:

1. Akok looks like he has a much stronger upper body.
2. Javonte Brown is a legit 7 footer. He’s at least a couple inches taller than Carlton. This isn’t another “Ryan Boatright is 6’0” tall” - you can tell it’s his true height.
3. Sanogo is a big boy. You can just see him in the very last frame and you can tell he’s ready for battle in the Big East.
Also, where was Springs in the video?

Good observation.
1602518341862.png

Javonte has decent bulk for a freshman, or at least appears so in this picture. Sure, it's probably not the lean mature muscle that you'd see in a upper classman but he's not a twig either.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Polley looks more built, right next to Carlton who slimmed down.

Season's comng fellas, right around the corner!
Brendan Adams and slim Carlton are my dark horse candidates.

I'll take any heat coming my for this but it still doesn't look like Josh is cut. He still seems to look like he's carrying baby fat.

I wish him nothing but the best and hope the lost weight helps him with his quickness and helps him be a bit more springy but it seems like his body doesn't respond easily to weight lifting and conditioning.

CL82

Reaction Score
I'll take any heat coming my for this but it still doesn't look like Josh is cut. He still seems to look like he's carrying baby fat.
Maybe but he's definitely carrying less excess weight than last year.

#(kinda)thinjosh

Reaction Score

I wish him nothing but the best and hope the lost weight helps him with his quickness and helps him be a bit more springy but it seems like his body doesn't respond easily to weight lifting and conditioning.
He kind of looks skinny fat, that's just the way his body is. He's probably stronger than some of the guys who look more built on the team. He's definitely lost weight from last year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

He looks like sophmore Josh, who wasn't anywhere close to thin.

Reaction Score
Carlton definitely isn't thin, but clearly lost weight. And we shouldn't want him to be thin, we have plenty of mobile bigs, his path to playing time will be when we need a big body in the paint

Reaction Score
You can also see how dedicated Bouknight is to the weight room. Seems like he has worked his tail off and established himself as the Alpha Dog. Work ethic seems to be off the charts and this hype is FOR REAL.

Are you guys/gals seeing the same thing I am seeing?

Reaction Score
You can also see how dedicated Bouknight is to the weight room. Seems like he has worked his tail off and established himself as the Alpha Dog. Work ethic seems to be off the charts and this hype is FOR REAL.

Are you guys/gals seeing the same thing I am seeing?
All the guys definitely seem locked in. From the process pics, videos, and various testing drills we’ve seen, there seems to be pretty solid development across the board for all the players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom