Team Out and About in Seattle | The Boneyard

Team Out and About in Seattle

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yesterday was not a nice day here. Cold, windy, some rain off and on. Hard to believe 2 days earlier there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was in the 60s (that's warm for around here this time of year!).

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Please don’t use the word BREAK in a sentence about Dorka .
Noted. You know what I mean.......a break as in the basketball Gods not smiling, but GRINNING :D on her not just for today, but for the duration of the tournament. ;) As in Dorka having a breakout game.....35 points and 25 rebounds, earning the BADDASS designation for the game. 25 rebounds is not an impossible task. Aneesah Morrow had 27 rebounds (the conference’s new overall single-game standard) against Seton Hall during her freshman year. :eek:

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Yesterday was not a nice day here. Cold, windy, some rain off and on. Hard to believe 2 days earlier there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was in the 60s (that's warm for around here this time of year!).
Since the tournament games are in your general area, can we assume you will be attending UConn's games this weekend?

Reaction Score
I know Dorka doesn't really look like Lauren Jackson, but there's just something about seeing her in Seattle that reminds me of Lauren.

Reaction Score
Least your town is not trending worldwide for tornado

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Now let's hope she can catch a BREAK ...and have a game we'll be talking about all summer. :cool:

NO - you are not permitted to use the term “break” when discussing Dorka! Given her injury history this past year, bad karma! :(

On edit: Sorry VA Husky. Hadn’t seen your reply before I posted!

Carnac

Reaction Score
Dorka showing good hands. That'll move her up the draft board. :)
True!! If you can catch a wet, cold, slimy dead fish, you can catch a dry basketball. Dorka is a member of the "good hands" people. :cool:

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Noted. You know what I mean.......a break as in the basketball Gods not smiling, but GRINNING :D on her not just for today, but for the duration of the tournament. ;) As in Dorka having a breakout game.....35 points and 25 rebounds, earning the BADDASS designation for the game. 25 rebounds is not an impossible task. Aneesah Morrow had 27 rebounds (the conference’s new overall single-game standard) against Seton Hall during her freshman year. :eek:

Carnac - you are a sage and a venerable one at that, and we understood your meaning. But let's face it - you put up a target a mile wide!

Carnac

Reaction Score
NO - you are not permitted to use the term “break” when discussing Dorka! Given her injury history this past year, bad karma! :(

On edit: Sorry VA Husky. Hadn’t seen your reply before I posted!
Again.....there are different types and meanings of "break." There are as you know many many contexts the word "break" can be used in, not just the one you're referring to. Please allow me the latitude to do so. As the famous Chinese detective, Charlie Chan would say.......
"thank you so much." :cool:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Carnac - you are a sage and a venerable one at that, and we understood your meaning. But let's face it - you put up a target a mile wide!
True, but that does not mean my fellow boneyarders (brethren) have to take "potshots" at me. They are all better than that. :cool:

Reaction Score
I’d just as soon she saved that game for SC!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Since the tournament games are in your general area, can we assume you will be attending UConn's games this weekend?
I've got some family visiting so we've been busy doing other stuff. My folks are heading out on Sunday. My nephew is here, he's a Louisville student, we'll probably go to their game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom