Team Leaders in other categories | The Boneyard

Team Leaders in other categories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I tried to delete the thread with no success. I was trying to upload some stats but I can't get anything to work that formats the data correctly (like a small spreadsheet). Even tried to convert to a .jpg but it appeared too small to read. Anyone have expertise in doing this? This is what the stats include.

I broke down the stats for the first 13 games (through the WVa game) by number of minutes per event.
M- FGA - Minutes per Field Goal Attempted. 2 & 3 point shots are combined.
M-FTA – Mins per Foul Shot attempted.
M-Reb – Mins per Rebound. Offensive & Defensive combined.
M-PF – Mins per Personal Foul.
M-A – Mins per Assist.
M-TO – Mins per turnover.
M-BLK – Mins per block
M-STL – Mins per Steal
M-Pt – Mins per point scored. Field Goals and Foul shots combined.

Some interesting results e.g. Buck most prolific rebounder (2.8 mins per reboundand Stokes best shot blocker (1 every 9 mins).

Reaction Score
Uconn WBB stats 1-5-12 jpg.jpg

Can anyone read this? On my computer if I right click and "view image" it gets a bit bigger.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I tried to delete the thread with no success. I was trying to upload some stats but I can't get anything to work that formats the data correctly (like a small spreadsheet). Even tried to convert to a .jpg but it appeared too small to read. Anyone have expertise in doing this?
I could delete the thread if you would like or we can leave it up to see if someone can add some insight to the table problem? What would you prefer?

Reaction Score
Yes, I can see it...right click on it ... pick view image and then ZOOOOM the page in firefox...:)

the + symbol after the search box....is the zoom ...

Reaction Score
Yes, I can see it...right click on it ... pick view image and then ZOOOOM the page in firefox...:)

the + symbol after the search box....is the zoom ...

Thanks much. That worked nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69