Team goes Yachting at Bolongo Bay. | The Boneyard

Team goes Yachting at Bolongo Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Cool pic of the team after an outing is posted on the official site.

Enjoying themselves, as we would expect.

Click on the USVI Tourney button to the left on the front page of the site and the pic should pop up.

(stupid spellchecker changed "yachting" to "Harding" in the post title. Grrr.)
[mod edit - fixed. But when I read your title I thought it had to do with someone getting bashed in the knee!!!!]

Reaction Score
Thanks for the tip! Great pics. And I'm glad the team didn't go Harding. :)

Imagine growing up in an urban area and then having the chance to see this--

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Loved the pics, glad Geno took then sailing, going down to see my beaut on Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Cool pic of the team after an outing is posted on the official site.

Enjoying themselves, as we would expect.

Click on the USVI Tourney button to the left on the front page of the site and the pic should pop up.

(stupid spellchecker changed "yachting" to "Harding" in the post title. Grrr.)
[mod edit - fixed. But when I read your title I thought it had to do with someone getting bashed in the knee!!!!]
Can you help a computer challenged person view pics ?

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Someone tweeted that they went snorkeling.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Someone tweeted that they went snorkeling.
Yes, some of the pic captions said they went snorkeling off the catamaran. Plenty of good snorkeling down there.

Reaction Score
So nice to see them having a new and fun experience they'll remember for a long time.

Reaction Score
My wife and I had dinner in a restaurant adjacent to the Frenchman's Reef pool tonight. Just below us, in the infinity pool area, the team had a buffet (dogs, burgers, mac and cheese, etc.; Stef had salad, by the way). At least a couple of other teams were there as well. A 10-piece steel drum band performed, along with 3 dancers who did a limbo routine and two performers on enormous stilts. Stef was the first to join the stilts on the dance floor and organized a conga line of teammates. None of the other teams joined in on the dance floor, although everyone seemed to be enjoying the event. Chris Dailey's dress code was apparent; our young women looked very well turned out, especially compared to other teams' gym shorts and T-shirt attire.

Saw a couple of Purdue shirts in the lobby but UCONN blue was by far the most common attire represented.

Pool time tomorrow, followed by Thanksgiving buffet at a bargain $55 per person, the shuttle to the gym for our first game. More reports as warranted.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Great pics. Pic #1 with Kaleena, Kelly, Breanna and CD made me laugh. Looks like our senior captains are keeping close tabs on "The Franchise". ;)

Pic #21 also made me laugh. Stef's shorts are a perfect reflection of her vivacious personality. :)

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
thank you so much, Slug! Looking forward to hearing more news!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
A 10-piece steel drum band performed, along with 3 dancers who did a limbo routine and two performers on enormous stilts. Stef was the first to join the stilts on the dance floor and organized a conga line of teammates. None of the other teams joined in on the dance floor, although everyone seemed to be enjoying the event. Chris Dailey's dress code was apparent; our young women looked very well turned out, especially compared to other teams' gym shorts and T-shirt attire.

Not in the least surprised. That girl is pure joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom