tcf15 videos | The Boneyard

tcf15 videos

Reaction Score
I know that ucf15 is a legend around here and not just for his posts! His video creations are amazing, I'm really impressed with his work, so seamless and professionally done.

I know that he has received his just due of accolades, but I want to include my appreciation and thanks for his work and creations.

Since we are between happenings at UCONN, what better way to pass the time but by watching a video. Especially videos that pertain to anything UCONN basketball. You can't go wrong with anything ucf15 has created!

I just finished watching the "2014 NCAA Tournament-UCONN highlights" video during lunchtime...so impressive, not just the Huskies, but to ucf15 and his creations.

Really impressed in not just this video but I've seen a few others that he has created, WOW!

Thank you ucf15 for your hard work and dedication to all things UCONN, I am thankful.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I know that ucf15 is a legend around here and not just for his posts! His video creations are amazing, I'm really impressed with his work, so seamless and professionally done.

I know that he has received his just due of accolades, but I want to include my appreciation and thanks for his work and creations.

Since we are between happenings at UConn, what better way to pass the time but by watching a video. Especially videos that pertain to anything UConn basketball. You can't go wrong with anything ucf15 has created!

I just finished watching the "2014 NCAA Tournament-UConn highlights" video during lunchtime...so impressive, not just the Huskies, but to ucf15 and his creations.

Really impressed in not just this video but I've seen a few others that he has created, WOW!

Thank you ucf15 for your hard work and dedication to all things UConn, I am thankful.

We're all proud of your son, too.

Reaction Score
To ucf15!

He deserves a trophy.

UConn-UCF.jpeg

Reaction Score
LOL @ the snark. Seriously though I just watched the 1999 title game against Duke Sunday courtesy of the ucf15 heh and I was very grateful. If you have a spare couple of hours to watch that game again, note our defense.....

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'm blaming old age, pardon my ignorance.

Every time you post, I subvocalize "Dogianus"

Maybe you transposed letters when you created your account, and today's minor error was just part of the way things even out, like a ref's make-up call.

If you're old enough to claim age, then you're old enough to know that a sincere thank you know is always in good form.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
tcf15 is now the BCU of posters.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm blaming old age, pardon my ignorance.
Dog - don't worry about it
Only certain people notice crap like that and make a comment
You posted some nice comments that are/were deserved - thanks on behalf of all of us who have/need to say that to tcf15 (ucf15!)

Reaction Score
you thank...heck, you mean what I know...uh, you know what I mean...there I go, transposing again!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom