We've also been associated with

#5 Mackenzie Mgbako
#12 Simeon Wilcher
#17 Justin Edwards
#32 Jeremy Fears
#36 Isaiah Miranda
#52 TJ Powers
#54 Scotty Middleton

Reid Ducharme not on there. Neither is Castle.

On some really great talent early this year.
I like the idea of Bowen and Griffiths, but who among these will be the shifty guards we've always won with? Wilcher? Who else?

Reaction Score
He's already here. Aren't we talking about kids currently being recruited?
You asked about who's going to be the great leader to win a championship over the next few years. I don't see that being a young player so no that player is likely already on the roster

Reaction Score
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Not exactly. DH just learned of these players by reading the fan board Syracusefan.com. He is just now starting to build a relationship with them.

You know Dan. He lets others do the hard work of recruiting and he swoops in at the end to close the deal. .
[sarcasm]

Someone actually said that. Hard to tell if they were serious or not.

Oh I thought the strategy was that DH leaks to journalists that kids are leaning to UConn, which works as some sort of Inception-like method of making those kids commit. Sounded totally legit when I read it on the Cuse board.

Reaction Score
I'd imagine so. He visited twice this summer and had nothing but effusive praise for UConn. And he didn't sound like the kind of kid who was giving out b.s.
Agreed, but of course recruiting is 24/7.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Recruiting is fluid, grain of salt, and all that.
With the image/merchandising $ angle and OTE, there are new variables with unknown consequences that will be playing out. Therefore, even less certainty than usual, but thus far UConn has been pretty stable. Once players get inage/merchandising income track records then schools will use that in their recruiting narrative and it will get real interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom