Tarin Smith! | The Boneyard

Tarin Smith!

Reaction Score
i thought he also deserved his own thread. Very efficient performance, calm approach. 14 points and 6 assists in 30 minutes. What a great pickup. He had a nice baseline jumper off the dribble in the 2nd half. Just what is needed against the cuse zone. We have not had that in a while.

Reaction Score
He is a very smooth player. Doesn't look like he is trying that hard. Total difference from Anderson who always looked like he was playing too fast and not letting the game come to him.

Reaction Score
I'm already sad we only have one year with him a la Shonn Miller. You knew it the first time you saw them.

But wow, Jalen and Rique will get the headlines, but this kid moves the ball and is fearless. FEARLESS!!! Kid was brought in to change culture and he's helped obviously, but had no idea he could ball like this!!!!

#GUARDU is back!

Reaction Score
His mid-range jumper is money. Will open up passes underneath to the bigs when teams realize that he can pull up and hit that shot consistently and have to get out to contest.

Reaction Score
This kid is an outstanding addition. He is a basketball player. He can pass. He can handle the ball. He can score from all three levels. Most importantly, he is providing an unbelievable example for the rest of the guards to emulate. He will be sorely missed next year, but I am thrilled to have him for this year.

Reaction Score
Everybody pisses on Grad Transfers, but when you get the right ones....

Shonn, Tarin, Kromah, and heck, even Gibbs, who through no fault of his own, was used wrong.

Yeah, I can't imagine any other team has recruited grad transfers as well.

Reaction Score
Tarin is our glue guy. Efficient, mature, nice mid range game, crafty around the basket. He is a major pick up in the Kromah mold, but may actually do more things well.
I think this is right on the money. He is the kind of player who can give a team what it needs on any given night. Great pickup.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom