Tapatalk Question for the Board | The Boneyard

Tapatalk Question for the Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone here use Tapatalk for the boards? I often refer to this board on my iPhone when I'm at a game, especially if there's a call or a play that has caused some confusion live (and they don't replay it on the Jumbo-Tron), and I always first get the annoying alert message offer to buy Tapatalk for the forums.

(It's not terribly expensive, but I don't know anyone who uses it, and I always like to hear the pros and cons from people using an app before I buy it.)

Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks. . .

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Wait a minute; did I understand you correctly; you are using this board as a curative for confusion? Somehow, I don't think Tapatalk is going to make much difference one way or the other. You'd prolly be better advised just to carry along some Tarot cards.

Reaction Score
Fishy suggested I get Tapatalk when I first got my Kindle Fire and I love it.

I can post, reply, like posts, choose fonts, favorites, set alerts - all easily with Tapatalk. IMO it's well worth the few dollars to buy the app.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Wait a minute; did I understand you correctly; you are using this board as a curative for confusion? Somehow, I don't think Tapatalk is going to make much difference one way or the other. You'd prolly be better advised just to carry along some Tarot cards.

Me, I went the exorcism route. Didn't help much with the confusion, but I lost eight pounds, and my palor was much improved!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
May your palor continue to improve!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Tapatalk is an aquired taste, many love it, many don't. I find it frustrating and a distraction and simply prefer my standard web access on both my iPhone and iPad. All I can say is try it. If you like it go for it.

Reaction Score
I have it on my android tablet, but use safari on the iPad... I hate the pop up pushing you got the app soon much. I wont get it for spite... Never ever no way, not in this life time.....NOT!

Reaction Score
Is there any way to stop the annoying pop up question asking if I want to buy Tapatalk? I usually access the board from my iPad using Safari. I much prefer it that way.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I use Tapatalk from both my iPhone and my Kindle Fire. On both platforms, I prefer it to the browser interface to this forum. It sizes the print to be readable on each screen, and otherwise shows more awareness of the function of a message board than a generic browser interface would.

I would say that the version for iPhone shows more refinement than the version for Kindle Fire, however.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I like it but I must have paid because I never get any pop-ups. What is the price? $1.99?

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...Tapatalk for the boards?...
...Anyone have an opinion?
quote]
-

-Thanks for asking.
-My Opinion: You need not spend the money. Just cut and paste the following message at the end to each and every message you send from now on:
‘Sent from my IPhone using Taptalk”
-Everyone will be just as grateful you’ve decided its now a good idea to start sending them free advertising every day, throughout their day!
;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Works fine for me when I am away from Internet access. It's quite a bit less then bottled water at at game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I think I paid $2.99.

I paid $2.99 Its a good app.... makes it alot easier to browse the forum on my phone then using the web. I cant insert pics using tapatalk though..

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
It's lets me post. Anything that lets me talk is a good thing.
:p

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
How do you add forums to the favorites in tapatalk?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
How do you add forums to the favorites in tapatalk?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2[/quote

Press on the forum's name in the opening list until the option to "subscribe" appears.

When you "subscribe" it adds that forum to your favorites. That's all subscribe means...odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom