Tampa April 5 to 7 | The Boneyard

Tampa April 5 to 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With the blizzard looming, I am thinking about Tampa. Who is going and where are you staying? Did you use Primosports for tix? Know of any better alternatives? I used Primo for Nashville last year but I am interested in other options, if any. May even consider letting tix outside the arena. Thanks for any info and I'll see you Florida

Reaction Score
Staying at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina again. It is a short walk from the arena. Can't help you with ticket ideas; I get mine through the coaches association.

Reaction Score
Went to Nashville. Can't go!! Easter Weekend. Will be in Indy next year for 4 in a row!!!!

Reaction Score
Staying at Le Meridien. A bit pricy, but not much available (just booked 2 weeks ago). It is within walking distance of the stadium. We took the UConn package last time in Tampa Bay and the hotel was out of town. This is much better. Back then we lived in CT...now in VA - we'll drive. Bought tickets last year on Stubhub from a VERY disappointed Vols fan. Got great seats at face value. I'm not familiar with Primosports. How do you like them? Is it an online seller?

Reaction Score
Thanks for info. Primo is what the NCCA website links to when one goes to buy tix. I got tix from them for San Antonio and N'ville but they weren't great relative to price. So exploring other options including "street vendors" in Tampa. I am sure that would work for the final game as there will be disappointed fans of two teams; not so sure how it would work for semis.

Reaction Score
I just bought my tickets from the NCAA website. Only a small fee in addition to base ticket price. The hospitality tickets I got through PrimoSports as a link from the NCAA site after I bought my seats. These tickets were more expensive than the basketball tickets and their fees over he ticket price are expensive (18%). I hope this adds to the experience as advertised. I'm commuting from the Orlando area. My wife was a little upset that I got the tickets, because the semis are on Easter.

sTu

Reaction Score
I had tickets purchased LAST April from the Hilton Downtown across the street from the arena until last week. Hilton called me and said they would not honor the reservations (multiple rooms) because they had resold them to the NCAA and cancelled my reservations. There is not a lot left downtown, the Le Meridian being one and the pricing is getting higher. More reasonable pricing is available as you get nearer the airport and you would have to add transportation costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom