Tamika Williams- Jeter Article | The Boneyard

Tamika Williams- Jeter Article

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great article. Did not know that Jones is an assistant for the Mystics, that Cash is in the front office of the Pelicans, or that Sue works in the front office of the Nuggets. Well, The Cash/Pelicans info I do recall, but not so much on the rest. All of them are working on their careers post playing...

Reaction Score
Great article. Did not know that Jones is an assistant for the Mystics, that Cash is in the front office of the Pelicans, or that Sue works in the front office of the Nuggets. Well, The Cash/Pelicans info I do recall, but not so much on the rest. All of them are working on their careers post playing...
Tamika shot over 60 percent in college and in the W. Amazing. Geno when reminded, while she played for him, that she was scoring that high said: (ALONG THESE LINED) Anyone can score 60 percent when shooting from 2 feet. He should remind THIS team of the high percentages they should be getting from 2 feet, it's easy.

Reaction Score
While Tamika was the only one not to be a Olympian and not have quite the accolades and illustrious pro UCONN career like Sue, DT, Swin, and Asjha, she will always be my favorite out of that all time greatest women's collegiate starting five. If I don't stand corrected because I'm too indolent to reference the record books, she still holds the NCAA career record in FG percentage (70.2% I think if I recall)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
While Tamika was the only one not to be a Olympian and not have quite the accolades and illustrious pro UCONN career like Sue, DT, Swin, and Asjha, she will always be my favorite out of that all time greatest women's collegiate starting five. If I don't stand corrected because I'm too indolent to reference the record books, she still holds the NCAA career record in FG percentage (70.2% I think if I recall)
Tamika's 70.3% FG shooting is still the NCAA Division I record.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait, Derick Jeter wrote an article about Tamika Williams?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom