Talking UConn with Dick Vitale | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Talking UConn with Dick Vitale

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m always impressed you get these people on your podcast. After seeing a “15 year old feral child from Kazakhstan” interview Rudy Guilliani it might be easier than I though to land though

Reaction Score
I’m always impressed you get these people on your podcast. After seeing a “15 year old feral child from Kazakhstan” interview Rudy Guilliani it might be easier than I though to land though

Hahah. Believe it or not easier to get some of these bigger national names on than anyone from UConn. Alum aren't too bad but current coaches/players near impossible

Reaction Score
I have only one thing to say to Vitale.

You know Dick, if you had promoted UConn instead of Duke, Calhoun would have taken those recruits and won 10 national championships.

Here's a bonus. The dumbest thing Vitale ever said was that Jay Williams was the best point guard in all basketball. He actually said that. And that was when Jason Kidd was active in the NBA.
To be fair, Jay Williams had a very good college career, won a National Championship, drafted #2 overall, and had a decent rookie season before he got in the accident. I always felt bad for him. He was a good player and Its too bad we never got to see his NBA career develop because of what happened.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom