Talking UConn men bracketology with Fox’s Mike DeCourcy, CBS’ Jerry Palm | The Boneyard

Talking UConn men bracketology with Fox’s Mike DeCourcy, CBS’ Jerry Palm

Reaction Score
Haven't listened yet but I'm interested in hearing both of their opinions.

In this week’s UConn Insider podcast, The Courant’s Alexa Philippou and Shawn McFarland break down the UConn men’s big win over Seton Hall Wednesday night and how it helps their NCAA Tournament chances (0:30). Ahead of the Big East women’s tournament, they also discuss how UConn freshmen Aaliyah Edwards and Nika Muhl are on upward trajectories and which players earned The Courant’s regular-season superlatives (9:10).

In the second half of the episode (20:00), bracketologists Mike DeCourcy (Fox) and Jerry Palm (CBS) join in on the fun to assess where the UConn men are situated as March Madness approaches.

Can everyone access this link or do you need to be a Courant subscriber?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
thank you for posting. i listened, i laughed. wholly worthless. wholly constituted, and as mentioned often here months ago, we are a top ten, realistically possible, championship team. i guess these geniuses don't play the game, either. they, and many others, haven't understood yet what's happening with our paige gang, with alyah and nika getting confident. the 'field' stinks in this year of el-stinko mcbb. dan is conference coy, whaley is conference dpoy, and james is simply the best baller in the conference. to those many wholly clueless, perpetually butthurt nitpickers here, well as mg likes to say, 'in the end, everrbody sounds like...'
road game domination- even if ur a ncaa tourney experienced, possible conference poy led, playing at home for ur life, senior night squad. hmmm, what can that mean?
and oh, and because it's sooo dang obvious, the magic delta to change the trajectory for many of the el-stinko field, is one simple concept -the extra pass. kinda like that play recently, where andre, standing near the hoop, made the pass to a cutting tyrese for an even easier layup. magic.

now, back to the 'polley dominates by doing nothing!' thread...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom