Talk About the First 10 Games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Talk About the First 10 Games

Reaction Score
Alexander probably would've been preseason Big East POY, they obviously take a hit there.

Reaction Score
The way pc played them last yr....2-0. What schools reached out to Zeg in highschool.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Did I end up on the Providence board?

I was gonna say? PC fans replying to each other on our board?

If it wasnt so sad it would be adorable.

Someone please try to find me an example of 2 UConn fans replying to each other on the PC board. I'll wait.

But you never will find it. Because no UConn fan even knows PC has a board, nevermind more than 3 fans. (who all post here, on the New Englands team board)

Reaction Score

Someone please try to find me an example of 2 UConn fans replying to each other on the PC board. I'll wait.

But you never will find it. Because no UConn fan even knows PC has a board, nevermind more than 3 fans. (who all post here, on the New Englands team board)
I

Just responded to a reply, nothing adorable about that......would you rather have Tulsa,ECU,SF, Northwestern southern st(lol) fans talking hoops....I did notice some Creighton and nova fans on here as well

August_West

Reaction Score
I

Just responded to a reply, nothing adorable about that......would you rather have Tulsa,ECU,SF, Northwestern southern st(lol) fans talking hoops....I did notice some Creighton and nova fans on here as well

Nope.

Im overjoyed to be in the new Big East. Even with the cute providence fans and all.

August_West

Reaction Score

Hey have a very fond very soft spot for the Dunk (although I hate calling it that)

Remember back when it was carpeted?

I had some of the best times of my life in that place.

Like when Kevin Ollie went coast to coast for the win with a couple seconds left in 94. Was there.

or this night in 87' too. Also was there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Haha, it comes with territory of being our "designated Friar fan." ;)

CL82

Reaction Score
Hey have a very fond very soft spot for the Dunk (although I hate calling it that)
Agree. Let's call it "the Arb" on the BY from here on out.

CL82

Reaction Score
1605030332169.png

Well played. Really you be giving tutorials to rest of the PC flotsam that ends up here.

Reaction Score

Good news for UConn.

Why? McBride gives Vanderbilt much needed depth in the backcourt behind Pippin and Evans. This will give UConn more of a challenge than before and I really didn't want to play Vanderbilt in the first round, but I'll take any opportunity to increase the competition in that game.

Doomed.

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score
CCSU- W
Hartford- W
Vanderbilt- W
USC- L
NC State- L
Sacred Heart?- W
SJU- W
Gtown- W
PC- L
Creighton-L
Depaul-W

7-4 and i'll be as happy about the team as i've been in 6 years
This would take us out of the tournament probably I would be incredibly disappointed if these were the results.

Reaction Score
This would take us out of the tournament probably I would be incredibly disappointed if these were the results.
not even close. a 3-2 start in the BE won't stop us from finishing 3rd or 4th overall but even finishing 6th means we're probably in the tourney... Creighton and PC are projected as 2 of the top 4 teams in the conference and NCSt and USC arent bad losses either.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom