Talk about hanging in there.... | The Boneyard

Talk about hanging in there....

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Brutal career path. Very hard breaking into the Mystics roster.

Reaction Score
Always liked the cut of her jib. Not sure that the WNBA dream will come true but she'll be alright whatever the outcome.

Took an eerily similar route as Baylor’s Kristy Wallace from that same 2018 draft. Wallace got a torn ACL during her senior year at Baylor. Atlanta liked her so much they took her as a deferred pick (inactive and doesn’t count towards a roster spot) way up at the #16 pick. Atlanta was hoping that she’d join the training camp for the 2019 season, but she ended up getting another ACL injury while playing for the Australian WNBL.

Reaction Score
Took an eerily similar route as Baylor’s Kristy Wallace from that same 2018 draft. Wallace got a torn ACL during her senior year at Baylor. Atlanta liked her so much they took her as a deferred pick (inactive and doesn’t count towards a roster spot) way up at the #16 pick. Atlanta was hoping that she’d join the training camp for the 2019 season, but she ended up getting another ACL injury while playing for the Australian WNBL.
Kristy Wallace was one of my favorite players and was a great friend at Baylor! I graduated a year before she did in 2017.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Kristy Wallace was one of my favorite players and was a great friend at Baylor! I graduated a year before she did in 2017.

I loved watching Kristy Wallace. Just a Kia Nurse type getting her nose into everything. I hope she can get back on track.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
I didn't realize Kristy tore her other acl. She was a real gamer at Baylor.
She's still young. Look forward to seeing her back on the hard wood.

Reaction Score
I didn't realize Kristy tore her other acl. She was a real gamer at Baylor.
She's still young. Look forward to seeing her back on the hard wood.

Sounds like she re-injured the same ACL. Probably tried coming back too soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom