Talent | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Talent

Reaction Score
Am I just stupid or in this half court offense we've been running since the Florida game, when Polly and Vital are running through the paint to come off a screen to the three point line on the other side, the screeners are literally not setting the screen? They aren't making any body contact or forcing the defender to change their trajectory at all. They just let them run on same path and then the defender is right there when the pass comes. I'm not good at X's and O's, but it appears like the whole scheme is predicated on setting screens all over the place and lots of passing/switching sides, but nobody is impeding the defenders of the guys running around at all. I might just be out of my element, but it's driving me crazy.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Am I just stupid or in this half court offense we've been running since the Florida game, when Polly and Vital are running through the paint to come off a screen to the three point line on the other side, the screeners are literally not setting the screen? They aren't making any body contact or forcing the defender to change their trajectory at all. They just let them run on same path and then the defender is right there when the pass comes. I'm not good at X's and O's, but it appears like the whole scheme is predicated on setting screens all over the place and lots of passing/switching sides, but nobody is impeding the defenders of the guys running around at all. I might just be out of my element, but it's driving me crazy.
They keep getting called for moving screen fouls.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Bring back the Jake.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom