Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ist half was great, steals steals and running
2nd half no D and sleepy

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was not happy that I went from an irritable first 7 minutes to a relaxing halftime...then to major stressin' watching the lead shrivel up like my ballz during my first dip in the pool each spring.

I said to myself when the 2nd half started, "Self, for UConn to make me upset Fordham will have to go off on a 25 to like, 4 run. Ain't happenin'.".

THey had a 19-0 run?!?!?

:mad:

Reaction Score
I was not happy that I went from an irritable first 7 minutes to a relaxing halftime...then to major stressin' watching the lead shrivel up like my ballz during my first dip in the pool each spring.

I said to myself when the 2nd half started, "Self, for UConn to make me upset Fordham will have to go off on a 25 to like, 4 run. Ain't happenin'.".

THey had a 19-0 run?!?!?

:mad:

I miss the calhoun days where he would have bench the whole team on the floor on a 8-0visit run...he would yell and his veins in his head would bulge

Reaction Score
Much like us turning over their guards in the 1st half and making run outs and having fun, Fordham benefited from fast shots and some very sloppy ball handling .......... easy to hear them admit what happened but tough to think they would allow it to happen considering their need to maintain intensity to be who they want to be!! Can't happen in league play or they'll continuously be out of games with 15-20 minutes left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom