TAKE MY MONEY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TAKE MY MONEY

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Wranglers. Maybe that's why they keep sliding down...
I'm emotionally scarred from a childhood in which I was denied Levi's and made to wear Sears Toughskins. When Lees or Wranglers were on discount sometimes they were allowed.

Once I started buying my own jeans I vowed that I would always wear Levi's.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Reminissant of Kemba's most famous move and probably the best game winner in the history of basketball. This shirt is dedicated not only to Kemba's great run, but to all of those who have had the pleasure tof experiencing the atmosphere of March Madness, whethe it be as a player, spectator on the sidelines or watching at home on the couch, we all share that love for the intensity of March Madness! The back of the shirt contains Kemba's stats from each game of his magical Big East/NCAA Tournament run and as you wear it around it will take you down memory lane of Kemba's surge of Good Nrgy that led his team to the National Title!

Ohhh game by game stats and season awards on the back are forcing my hand to credit card.

I just don't like that the logo on the uni in the step back pic isn't UConn. I get it, that it's his brand logo. But that pic needs the damned UConn logo on his shirt.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just don't like that the logo on the uni in the step back pic isn't UConn. I get it, that it's his brand logo. But that pic needs the damned UConn logo on his shirt.
I don't think it's him wanting his brand logo instead as much as him not being allowed to use the UConn logo.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I don't think it's him wanting his brand logo instead as much as him not being allowed to use the UConn logo.

He could use it -- for a price. Which sucks big time. His value to the university far outweighs any licensing fee. Hell, they should pay him to use it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom