I need this shirt

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Looks custom. Prolly a gift.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sold! I just bought one in black
I debated between the black and white ones. Went with the white because there were no pics of the black. Kemba is wearing the white one, and I have way, way too many black t-shirts already. I keep promising myself that I won't buy more, but then I see a must-have t-shirt that only comes in black. Since there was another option I successfully fought the instinct this time. But, I am curious how it looks...

Reaction Score
I debated between the black and white ones. Went with the white because there were no pics of the black. Kemba is wearing the white one, and I have way, way too many black t-shirts already. I keep promising myself that I won't buy more, but then I see a must-have t-shirt that only comes in black. Since there was another option I successfully fought the instinct this time. But, I am curious how it looks...

IMG_2311.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reminissant of Kemba's most famous move and probably the best game winner in the history of basketball. This shirt is dedicated not only to Kemba's great run, but to all of those who have had the pleasure tof experiencing the atmosphere of March Madness, whethe it be as a player, spectator on the sidelines or watching at home on the couch, we all share that love for the intensity of March Madness! The back of the shirt contains Kemba's stats from each game of his magical Big East/NCAA Tournament run and as you wear it around it will take you down memory lane of Kemba's surge of Good Nrgy that led his team to the National Title!

Ohhh game by game stats and season awards on the back are forcing my hand to credit card.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
bought the white vs the black
to me, kemba and the uniform shows better on the white
regardless - what a t-shirt and the back is a bonus

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
My shirt came yesterday.

Note to self:. You are turning 51, not 15.

Did you get a snug fit so it looks good with your skinny jeans? :eek:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Did you get a snug fit so it looks good with your skinny jeans? :eek:
Funny you say that. I went shopping for new Levis the other day and spent almost an hour trying on different styles that were all unrecognizable to me, only to leave without buying any. Had to find my now "vintage" styles on-line in their "Relaxed" and "Comfort" lines, which are now apparently relegated the "Special" fit category.

I'll be damned if every pair in the store wasn't either ridiculously skinny, or "below the waist," which apparently means that they are designed to be worn by rappers and wannabes.

But no the t-shirt isn't snug, it's just a little too 2017 for me, with hashtags and some busy design work.

Reaction Score
Funny you say that. I went shopping for new Levis the other day and spent almost an hour trying on different styles that were all unrecognizable to me, only to leave without buying any. Had to find my now "vintage" styles on-line in their "Relaxed" and "Comfort" lines, which are now apparently relegated the "Special" fit category.

I'll be damned if every pair in the store wasn't either ridiculously skinny, or "below the waist," which apparently means that they are designed to be worn by rappers and wannabes.

But no the t-shirt isn't snug, it's just a little too 2017 for me, with hashtags and some busy design work.
I'll help you out. Prana axiom jeans

Hands down the best jeans I've ever owned (wore wrangler for a while). Fit is true to size relaxed fit with a little spandex in the crotch so you get plenty of flex and no break in time. They're pricey but prana does 25-30% off deals all the time

And to avoid hi-jacking this thread...Definitely going to pick up one of these shirts

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

I just go to Target. Relaxed fits are almost always on sale.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom