Tailgating

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Appears to be a troll. This was just posted on the uconn athletic website:

Uh, in the link:

"
PARKING
Once again, parking lots will open for tailgating five-hours prior to game time for season ticket holders, and four-hours prior to kick for all other ticket holders. Season parking pass holders can park anywhere in the Blue Lot, while parking is available in the Grey Lot for single-game pass holders. Groups of 10 or more are designated to park in Lot 9. UConn students will have the ability to park and tailgate in the Blue or Grey lot this season, as the area that had been designated for students over the past several years is being utilized for other purposes.
"

Reaction Score
Uh, in the link:

"
PARKING
Once again, parking lots will open for tailgating five-hours prior to game time for season ticket holders, and four-hours prior to kick for all other ticket holders. Season parking pass holders can park anywhere in the Blue Lot, while parking is available in the Grey Lot for single-game pass holders. Groups of 10 or more are designated to park in Lot 9. UConn students will have the ability to park and tailgate in the Blue or Grey lot this season, as the area that had been designated for students over the past several years is being utilized for other purposes.
"

Can't wait for people to complain when they end up parking next to what ends up being a massive student tailgate in one of these lots.

Reaction Score
Uh, in the link:

PARKING

2021 UConn Football parking.jpeg

Reaction Score
Is there a specific section in the lot that members of the BY are known to tailgate?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I feel like moving the FanFest out in back of the video board is a mistake.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
From what I heard many blue lot Parker’s near it complained about it. They said the noise was too loud and took away from their tailgates.
For real? It was great! We're never going to have nice things.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah I went to a small group talk with other season ticket holders right before covid hit. That was a big topic.
Wow, that's too bad. I was thinking UConn FB is losing me, but that's not true. They are pushing me away.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Is there a specific section in the lot that members of the BY are known to tailgate?
No. That’s been talked about on here for years but to my knowledge never been accomplished. Also brought up the idea of BoneYard specific tailgate flags for frequent posters or something like that.

Reaction Score
No. That’s been talked about on here for years but to my knowledge never been accomplished. Also brought up the idea of BoneYard specific tailgate flags for frequent posters or something like that.
It's Oregon but that's far enough away to not be in conflict.

1630516701829.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom