Tailgating at BC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tailgating at BC

Reaction Score
They have a great Fight Song, but their band is very small. There is a large grass field next to the stadium that you can rent a tent on. That’s what our alumni association should do.

I’m surprised that we have BC parents and BC employees on here as fans. You must be fans of both schools.

Reaction Score
They have a great Fight Song, but their band is very small. There is a large grass field next to the stadium that you can rent a tent on. That’s what our alumni association should do.

I’m surprised that we have BC parents and BC employees on here as fans. You must be fans of both schools.
My other school we had a former BC cop. Yeah she wasn't a fan of them

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You've never seen rented tents sponsored by the alumni association on the grass next to The Rent? Have you ever been there?

Reaction Score
They have parking lots. I would expect that they wouldn't all be "no tailgating".
The main campus is only 175 acres with limited open air parking. There are two large parking garages that provide the majority of the on campus parking. There’s additional parking about two miles away at the Newton campus.

Reaction Score
When UConn played at BC in 2016, I believe there was a boneyard member that set up a "tailgate" in the middle of campus under a big tent. My wife and I went. It was the best part of that game since UConn lost like 30-0. I don't remember all the details, but I believe this guy also set up a fan bus. My wife and I stayed in Boston for the night so we didn't take the bus and just bought a ticket for the tailgate portion. It was really nice and had food and alcohol from what I remember. Maybe something like that will be done this year.

Reaction Score
Where is our alumni association? They should rent space on campus and set up a huge tent.

Went to a UConn-Boston Alumni event last month. They mentioned they would put something together for this game. I will post here when I hear more.

Reaction Score
Went to a UConn-Boston Alumni event last month. They mentioned they would put something together for this game. I will post here when I hear more.
Where is our alumni association? They should rent space on campus and set up a huge tent.

Reaction Score
I'm planning my trip to Chestnut Hill for the BC game in October. Could anyone familiar with their tailgating situation help me understand how it works? Do I have to buy a ticket to park, and if so, where should I go?
I went to the game there in 2016, and the tailgate scene is without question dismal, unless partying in a 6 floor parking garage is your idea of cool. There just doesn't to be much outdoor space for it, unless there was some secret handshake season ticket holder lot I didn't know about. We ate cold food (no grilling allowed) and I ended up pissing between cars until the game started. If I were you, I would find a nearby bar & grill and tailgate there and then Uber to the Stadium.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom