Tailgating Ambulance | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tailgating Ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That "ambulance" was there for all to see last Thursday. It's been a long while since I've been to a game. When I saw it, I was amazed. Never imagined our fans would do that.
The other imaginative vehicle seen in Blue Lot (at least last season) was the 50s era Chevy (GMC?) pumper fire truck that was equipped with a short order cook's professional grilltop. The owner was serving Philly cheese stack or sausage & pepper grinders as quick as he could turn them out.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Glad you guys all like the Ambulance! Lot of work went into it. Stop by and say hello. Go Huskies!

We were just a couple of cars down from you last week. Didn't realize you were on The Yard.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The other imaginative vehicle seen in Blue Lot (at least last season) was the 50s era Chevy (GMC?) pumper fire truck that was equipped with a short order cook's professional grilltop. The owner was serving Philly cheese stack or sausage & pepper grinders as quick as he could turn them out.
I usually see the fire truck near Gate D. Impressive setup. They were funneling beers from the side of the truck on at least one occasion. Props to our uber-tailgaters!

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
I usually see the fire truck near Gate D. Impressive setup.

Here's the truck...

IMG_0688.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member