Tailgate menu for the Fruit... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tailgate menu for the Fruit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
@whaler11 I never would have pegged you for a wine guy for tailgates. With the amount of football you watch I totally pictured you with a good beer sitting next to you while you're up until 4 in the morning watching a Wyoming football game!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
@whaler11 I never would have pegged you for a wine guy for tailgates. With the amount of football you watch I totally pictured you with a good beer sitting next to you while you're up until 4 in the morning watching a Wyoming football game!

The wine is for my wife. My late night football nights are generally captain and diet coke driven.

I set up my hammack so I can watch the big screen from the deck through the window.

It's all very classy.

Reaction Score
O.K., I probably criticize Whaler less than almost anyone on the board, and I'm also a big believer in drink whatever wine you like with your food rather than worry about perfect pairings, but white wine with Buffalo wings? Really? If the wings are at all decent the spices will totally overpower any white wine.

(O.k., now I've just heard myself say that and maybe I shouldn't rule out the Nantucket red pants for Saturday.)

If you decide to wear the red pants would you come around to the video board so I can see this?

Reaction Score
If you decide to wear the red pants would you come around to the video board so I can see this?

I can make any promise you want, as long as it's conditioned on wearing Nantucket red pants on Saturday. Because with my adult son coming with me, it will not happen.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
The wine is for my wife. My late night football nights are generally captain and diet coke driven.

I set up my hammack so I can watch the big screen from the deck through the window.

It's all very classy.
I've been picturing those combos on a silver serving dish on a white silk tablecloth, maybe by candle light.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's almost too early for Wyoming football.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 30

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
tailgating for me is usually a big pot of coffee and maybe whipping up a quick omelet at the half... guess I'll throw in some OJ tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom